My child is here

Taylor's POV

At  the kidnappers apartment

I entered an apartment and I heard Kelsey crying. I took her and Linden saw me. "Give her back." he told me. "Did Chris know about this?" All of the sudden Chris walked in. "Taylor?" "You bitch! I cant believe you let them take my baby." "Its my baby too." "No its not. Do you take care of her? Do you feed her? Back off okay because I am taking her home and reporting you all to the police." I took out a gun just to be sure they wouldn't pull any stunts. Linden came closer to me and I pulled the trigger. Not a bullet went in his body. "Next time take off the safety." he gave me an attitude and then took the baby. I was so close to getting her back and I messed up.

I pulled my phone out of my bra when they weren't looking and text detective Swartz. I knew she got it and she text a thumbs up emoji back. I immediately put my phone back in my bra and sat down like I was still nervous. I waited for 15 minutes until heard helicopters and cop cars outside. I elbowed Linden in the face and took Kelsey. I ran outside and went to detective Swartz.

I saw Linden, Kaitlyn and Chris come outside in handcuffs and the buyer pulled up "Where is my baby?" then he saw the cops and left. I was relieved that I had her but I knew this couldn't happen again and I knew with my luck something would always happen because how young and immature I was. I was thinking about giving her up for adoption.

"Detective Swartz here is Kelsey. I want you to bring her to the station and give her a family because I feel to young and need to mature. Again, detective Swartz looked at me like I had four heads. "Um okay, I didn't think that was coming but I will make sure she gets a great family like you." I smiled and walked away. I blew a kiss to Kelsey and went home. I knew she had a whole life ahead of her. Though it wouldn't be with me.