Bad Night Good Day

Taylor's POV

Home

I walked through the door feeling a little relieved about such an amazing night. I went in my room and then looked in the crib. Kelsey was gone. I had a quick panic and I went in the living room. My mom and her boyfriend Kevin were in there with Kelsey. My mom saw me "Where have you been? I am have been up with your baby all night and it was not easy." "I was out. Just give her to me I am home now." M mom took a step back "Your out of control. You just practically abandoned your own baby." "I didn't abandoned her I went out for a little bit." I grabbed Kelsey from my mother and went in my room. I was so mad and I couldn't even cry. I couldn't do anything because my emotions were mixed at that point. "Thanks for running my life Kelsey." I told her while I laying down. I was mad at her and I just went to sleep.

At the Park

I went to the park to see Chris. I wasn't sure if he was gonna show up but I just went anyways. Chris's truck showed up and he came out. He gave me the check and thanked me for meeting him. I stood up and started to walk away until he grabbed my arm. "Don't leave just let me explain Taylor." He told me. "Why should I? You left that day and then you lied to me and said you were working." "Listen I want to be a part of you and Kelsey and help." When I heard those words form his mouth I was like the happiest girl in the world. Was it true? Did he finally want to be a part of my and Kelsey's family?

He was talking to me about how he was scared to be a father because he didn't think he would be good at it. He didn't want to disappoint me but little did he know he made me really disappointed. That's why he came he told me. "Listen I didn't want to leave you and Kelsey I wanted to leave the situation. I love you and I need to be apart of the family because you guys are special to me." I almost teared up and I was so happy to hear all of this from him. "Close your eyes" Chris told me "Why?" I questioned. He walked toward his car and I closed my eyes. "open." He had given me flowers. I was so happy Kelsey was now going to have a father