Chapter 14 =)

Drea POV

I was trying to fall asleep but it was hard I kept thinking of ways to make tool love me again. He should be mines I don't care if he's in a relationship he's still mines fuck that bitch! My therapist says I need to forget about him and move on, I can't it's not that easy how can you forget the one you love?! it driving me crazy! Its so hard to i want him so bad but i cant have him! damn, I have to stop stressing over him too much stress is a bad thing but it's hard I gotta get him back in my life therapy changed me I'm a new woman I gotta show him that and I have to show him that I'm worthy enough to be his girl again there's only one way get rid of that bitch, and i know just how to do that...

Mikayla POV

"Does anybody out there know how feels to be alone?!" I sanged along with the song (alone by Jacob Latimore) and I repeated that song for the 10th time and wiped the tears from my face I miss Omari so much I hate being single, yeah you could go out and party and talk to any guy it used to be fun but now it gets boring. I just want someone I can spend the rest of my life with I want it to be Omari because he was my first love and even though we broke up a year ago my feelings for him won't go away. I don't think you guys understand, he was my first love and he was also my first heartbreak I understand I drove him away but I couldn't trust him out there he could had been cheating on me. I know I was wrong for accusing instead of asking but I thought I was right cause I'm always right. i made a lot of mistakes in the past and my life was basically a failure and i had a feeling no one loved me so I wanted to end it. It would have been very stupid of me now that I realized suicide is never the answer therapy helped me a lot it still hasn't helped me get over Gennis hopefully I can soon it's driving me crazy! I miss him a lot hopefully I can get a second chance.

A/N whoa! what's Drea gonna do? Do you think Mikayla got better? Will they ever get over Gennis and Tool? Should they get second chances? Should I do more povs for Drea and Mikayla?

answer these questions in the comments below! Sorry i havent updated in forever writer's block sucks and I was being lazy! new characters coming soon wanna be in the story just ask me in the comments, my message board or in messages.

VOTE COMMENT FAN SHARE!

Buy Drop It on amazon iTunes and Google Play for only $1.29 and watch the video on YouTube or on demand

THANKS FOR THE 2K+ reads i really appreciate it ily all mwah =)

I'm done talking~ stay humble ~ xoxo~ Beyyy