Past Can Hurt

~flashback~

Sapphire's P. O. V.

It was a normal day for me. I was skipping down the halls bringing love to everyone. I was the one who helped everyone understand each other and I gave them a closer bond. Everyone worked together. We laughed, we played, we sang, we had fun together. All of us as a family. I was little and I loved to explore. Roman always took me into a big room with a huge screen showing through the eyes of our host. He let me sit on his lap and I watched in awe as I saw everyone do their job. They said that we (the others) couldn't touch it because we are one concentrated being and they are more complex. I didn't mind. I just wanted to see what they did. Later that day, I saw Thomas' girlfriend in front of him. She sat down and they talked.

"Thomas, we need to chat"

"About what? We're perfectly fine. "

"Im.... I'm breaking up with you. "

"What why? Is it something I did? I can change"

"No you didn't do anything wrong it's just that... I've lost feelings for you."

"Please don't leave me"

"Goodbye Thomas"

When she walked out the door, I felt really sick. So I jumped off of princey lap.

"Agh!" I screamed in pain.

"Saph, what's wrong?"

I fell to the ground and kept on screaming in agonizing pain

"Someone get the first aid kit!" Logan screamed.

Morality dashed out of the room in search of th kit. When he returned, Logan was digging through everything trying to find painkillers but he couldn't find them. The brightness of my body kept flickering on and off. I was fading.

When I came to, I was in a pure white room and sadly it wasn't my bedroom. I'm in the corner of the mind where forgotten ones go. Since we can't die, we fade into this part of the mind. All of the bad ones are here. Depression, Envy, Nightmares and so many more. I looked around to see depression leaving. I tried my best to keep him here but I'm too weak. I'm stuck here.

*a month later*

After weeks of waiting, it finally happened. Thomas started to love again! Depression is back in the white void and I'm free.

When I got back, everything was different. Everyone was fighting. Nobody liked each other.

I walked into the living room to see the main sides fighting with each other. Patton noticed me and soon after, the others did too. Roman was going to hug me but I stepped back.

"Saph. It's me Prince. Don't you remember?"

" You aren't the people I remember. The people I remember were kind and loving and caring and understanding. You people are mean and hateful and careless and negligent to others' feelings. Everything I did to help everyone get along ment nothing."

~end of flashback~

That was the day I stopped trying to help everyone and started to say what I thought instead of what my heart thought.