the proposal

"shakotah's point of view"

oh my god he just asked me to marry him what do I say??? I love him I do but then again, what if he hurts me like before? I don't think I could handle that.

yes i will marry you. he leans down and kisses me. can I hold our daughter?

of course you can. I hand him lindsay and she starts giggling. I smile and say she likes you. "well of course she knows i'm her daddy"

I laugh I'm going to get some sleep do you think you can watch her for a couple hours?

   later that night I call lisa and tell her jordan asked me to marry him. she comes to the hospital and we start planning the wedding.  I think It should be in purple and white. jordan agrees anything that will make you happy princess. I smile. Lindsay starts crying and lisa pick her up shhhhhhh its okay linds. you aunty loves you.  I hand her to shakotah after I change her. I think shes hungry.  there's a knock on the hospital door. I say come in and it is lexxy. Jordan you know im pregnant with your baby why you asking this hoe to marry you? I look at her excuse me bitch how you going to call me a hoe when you don't even know me? she grabs Lindsay and starts running.

get back here with my baby I yell and try to get up but im to weak I tell jordan to go get lindsay and he says no let her have the damn baby.

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR DAMM MIND I CARRIED THAT BABY FOR 8 1/2 MONTHS.

She is nothing but a cracked out who're shay she would kill me would you rather it be me or her?