Chapter1

I don't remember where I was coming from, but I was driving home when I found Patch on my door step. I park my car and go over to him. He looks up at me and I see his crooked smile under his ball cap. He lifts off his ball cap and I see his dark eyes darken at the sight of me. He stands and holds me, I feel happy and safe with his arms around me, then tightens as he kisses me. His wet, and soft lips felt familiar. As if I have always kissed him.

         Then I woke up. I was laying on my bed and my mom was shaking me to wake up.

         "Nora, you need to get ready for school hun." She gets up and walks over to my door "breakfast is on the counter. I'm leaving for work, have a good day at school." She kept walking then after a minute I heard the door open then close behind her.

         The realization of not having patch, or him not even knowing me, it killed me. I wanted him, he felt so real. He was perfect, but it was just a dream. He couldn't really be perfect in reality, it was just a dream. Patch was in my science class and I've noticed him in the hall ways. He had moved to my school a couple of months ago and I've had a crush on him. But he probably hasn't noticed me yet.

          I shower and decided to just let my natural curls stay down but keep an extra pony tail on my wrist if they get too annoying for me. My hair shines dark brown but when dries is red. Not bright red, but a dark red, like amber. I dress in a normal pink shirt and black jeans. I dress comfortable but still normal. I put my sneakers on and eat down in the kitchen. My mom left me two pieces of toast and an orange. When I finish I grab my backpack and keys then walk outside to my car.

        When I get to school I meet my best friend Vee at her locker. She talks about some guy she met and I just smile. She's a big flirt. I look down then see a pair of shoes in front of me so I stop and look up. I find a pair of eyes looking down at me. Patch.