Chapter 5

After Patch wins pool and I lose he takes me to the beach to have diner. It was dark an no one was around. I was grateful for that because I didn't want anyone to see me without my shirt on. We find a good spot to sit on a blanket in the sand.

After we finish eating he just stars at me with a smile. I awkwardly stare down at the patterns on the blanket I'm sitting on. "We should do this more." He finally says.

"Do what?" I laugh and look up at him. He forgot about the bet about taking my shirt off and him to take his pants off, which I'm glad about. it would be way too embarrassing.

"Come to the beach, it's beautiful here. But not as beautiful as you are though." He moves closer to me. how could this be real? This defiantly seems like something I would dream about.

I feel my cheeks burn as he gets closer, I feel his breath against my face. I smell the sweet scent of his cologne he wears. The butterfly's churn in my chest. His lips brush against against mine and I close my eyes. He feels so good, better then any of my other dreams, what made this one different?

After awhile with him kissing me and me kissing back, he stops and leans back. "Sorry I've been wanting to do that for a while." He looks down and he smiles, I wait to wake up but I don't.

He drives me home and kisses me good night. That's when I know it's not a dream. He never does that in my dreams. I happily sleep that night.