Chapter Three - My Element

I had another nightmare that night, they were torching me, cutting me. I didn't sleep the rest of the night; instead I went around the house. I found out that there was a massive library; music room with every single instrument, a gym with a swimming pool, dance studio, cinema room, and a garage with everything a grease monkey like me would love.

This house was massive. Going back to my room, it was half seven in the morning, I took a shower and got dressed in denim shorts and a navy vest with navy vans. 

I had just got dressed when I heard a knock on my door. Opening the door Max was on the other side.

"Oh, I thought I would have to wake you up but I see you are ready for the event fall day ahead. Come on breakfast is ready but before that we need to wake up Ash" he said it like an evil genius would say he new how to kill the superhero who never died, this was going to be interesting I thought.

"What do you have planed teach?" I asked at him, already having an idea of what he was hiding behind him. 

"This" he answered me, pulling out a large glass of ice water that he was hiding behind him. Giggling like a little girl I ran to Ash's room and opened the door slowly, motioning for Max to come in, he had his phone ready to record all of it. 

Standing next to a snoring Ash I counted down to zero with my fingers and poured it all over his face.

Bolting up straight, jumping out of his bed and getting in a fighting position Ash was wide-awake. At this point Max and me were rolling on the floor laughing our heads off. 

"That was NOT funny" Ash told us, when we had calmed down, in a childish manner.

"Nope that was fucking hilarious!" Max exclaimed starting with a new round of laughter. Ash was starting to get annoyed so instead of listening to us mock him he stormed out the room like a three year old throwing a tantrum. This only made me laugh harder. 

After our laughing fit had died down we made our way down stairs and into the kitchen where our breakfast was waiting for us.

Entering the kitchen Lilly was already sitting on the dining table with her cup of coffee and daily newspaper, next to her sat the King tucking away into his breakfast. 

Plopping myself opposite Lilly, she looked up at me and smiled. 

Max didn't let me eat; I probably ate two spoonfuls of my breakfast when Max dragged me out into the garden for our lesson.

Max stood a few feet in front of me; he had gone into teacher mode. Oh the joy! Note the sarcasm. 

"You ready for this Alisa?" before I could answer him he continued, "All you have to do is focus and say 'calling my elements'. It may hurt a bit because your body is accepting the power, only if you have a powerful element will it hurt so bad that you may fall, but I am here to catch you" he told me in his annoyingly calm voice. Its not like I would have a powerful element anyway.

Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath to clear out my head I concentrated and said in a whisper, scared of what it will give me, "Calling my elements". 

It was like the time Lilly had found me and made me say the words, but this was worse, it felt like I was on fire then I felt freezing cold. The next thing I noticed was that I was flying, flying across the garden and crashing into the fence. Then it stopped as soon as it had happened; everything only lasted a few seconds.

"You said you would catch me" I grumbled as I stood to my feet, looking up, Max was still standing in the same spot. Never trust a man, I mean he promised he would catch me but look at me now, I'm going to have even more bruises than I already have. I frowned at the thought.