The Headless Toliet

Sitting in IHOP with my two siblings and parents. My youngest sibling Jace, falls asleep right after eating his hamburger. My oldest sibling Crystal watched me closely knowing I was about to do something stupid.

"Julie don't even think about it!"

I put on the most innocent smile I could make but I could tell she didn't buy it.

"What are you talking about I'm not going to do anything? Yet!"

I come closer to Jace I get my fingers set a centimeter away from his face. I get ready to flick his head but before I do Crystal shouts my name.

"Julie I'm just imagining you flicking his head and it falling off!"

I flick Jace's head and while doing it I imagine just that, but more. Soon I start laughing like it's the end if the world.

Crystal asked me why I was laughing so violently. I simply told her "I just imagined that while flicking his head it flies across IHOP into the ladies bathroom opening the door, falling into a toilet and some how flushing it's self down the toilet."

Crystal is soon laughing along with me and adds "Jace's head ride in the toilets depths and finds nemo!"

I laugh harder then before and soon my head feels like it is going to explode. "Yeah and then I run after it and dive into the toilet flushing myself down with my foot. When I find Jace's head it starts to talk to me. 'Hello!' It tells me I get freaked out and run away not wanting to know more but soon I find out nemo was controlling Jace's head." I told crystal.

Crystal and I were laughing so violently at the end if the story we got quite some stares. Yet Jace didn't wake up once!

As we got into the car Jace fell asleep yet again so I keep flicking his head and I retell the story. We laughed like we never heard the story ever. I felt like I was a retard. It felt stupid to be in the position I was in. But it was funny. I imagine if that's how it feels to be drunk. Also while we were in the car I got sick:(. So I blew my nose into a dunkin donuts napkin ands I throw it out the window," well now someone else can be sick with me too!!!!":)

P.S. This really happened to me today on 4/12/14. Well actually I was the one flicking him but it was lightly. I laughed so hard my cheeks hurt like someone was cutting them. If u died laughing give this a vote or if u just enjoyed it that much that u give it a vote, so the point is give it a vote:). It would mean the world to me. Also comment if u want more I'll make up something's crazy or ill tell something that happened in the passed:)