{5}

Grayson's pov

I saw Logan and summer run out of the house without Ayla worried.
"What's going on?"
"Someone is in the house." I ran inside to grab Ayla, and so I took her outside. She wasnt looking good. I waved my hand in front of her face.
"Are you ok?" Then she passed out.
"Shit."
"Go to my place, you guys can stay there for a while." Then they left. I picked up Ayla and carried her to my house and put her on the couch.
"Has she passed out befor?" Logan and summer just looked at eachother.
"What?"
"When she is really scared and feels like her life is on the line, she passes out sometimes."
"What do you mean sometimes?"
"If her life might be on the line, there is only an 80% chance she will faint. If she thinks of something or someone or just anything that makes her happy, she calms down, but sometimes it doesn't work. But if she isn't feeling good and doesn't look ok she might faint, when she says that it means shes dizzy, remember that."
"When was the last time she passed out?"
"I think around the first week befor she left." I went to the kitchen and got a damp cloth, and I put it on her head.
"Follow me, ill show you wear you guys can sleep until your house is secure." They followed me upstairs.
"Wait here." I walked in to Ethans room.
"Hey bro what's up?"
"Someone broke into our neighbors house, can summer stay in your room since you have an extra bed?"
"Yeah sure."
"Cool." I walked out.
"Summer you can stay in Ethan's room, he has an extra bed."
"Ok." She walked into his room.
"Logan you can have the extra room down the hall."
"Awsome." They were all in the rooms there staying in so I went downstairs to check on Ayla. She was still passed out so I sat beside her. I took the damp towel from her head and put it on the kitchen and then I sat back down next to her. I put my hand on her cheek and rubbed my thumb against her cheek. I smiled to myself. I got up and left to go to their house. I opened the door and looked around the house for Aylad skateboard, and when I found it I took it back to my house. When I got in Ayla was awake.
"Your awake!"
"What happened?"
"Someone broke into your house and you passed out because you were scared."
"Oh. Thank you for helping."
"Its no problem. Do you want to do that skateboard lesson, I found your board."
"Sure, I just need water, you can wait for me outside." So I did that, I waited outside. She came outside after a couple seconds.
"What did you want to learn?"
"I dont know. Teach me anything."
"How about, pop shove-it?"
"Sure." She got on her board and I held her hands, I like when we do this because I like being able to hold her hands, and I like when she smiles and her laugh. I told her how to do it so she tried. She slipped but I caught her.
"Wait. What if we try the kick flip, we didnt finish last time."
"Yeah sure." I moved my hands to her waist and she moved hers to my shoulders. She took a deep breath and tried but slipped, I caught her.
"Its ok, try again." She tried again and she did it.
"I did it!" She smiled.
"Its getting late, should we go back in?"
"Yeah, probably." She got off the board and took it in.
"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you. You can stay in my room, I have an extra bed."
"Yeah sure, no problem with that." Everyone else was asleep so I took her to my room and showed her the bed she can sleep on. I woke up at 10:00PM and Ayla wasnt in her bed, I went downstairs to find her, she was outside laying on the grass looking up at the stars. I just stood at the door and looked at her.
"I know your there Grayson." I silently chuckled and walked over to her and layed beside her.
"How did you know I was there?"
"I've seen you stare at me befor." She giggled and I could feel my cheeks heat up.
"Grayson its ok." She looked at me.
"Do you want to go on a walk?"
"Sure, I cant sleep anyways." We both stood up and went back inside.
"Hold on Im going to bring a water bottle. Ill take two for you."
"Ok." I went outside and waited.

Aylas pov

I grabbed two water bottles and went outside but I didnt see Grayson.
"BOO!" He grabbed my waist to scare me and it did because I screamed.
"Stop doing that!" I slapped his arm.
"I'm sorry but its just to easy." He chuckled.
"Just take your water." I Handed him his water bottle and we started walking. We were just walking and making small talk and we walked to the beach.
"Hey guess what."
"What?"
"I'm going to do something really mean and you cant get mad."
"What do you mean?" He dumped his water on my head.
"GRAYSON!"
"What, you were going to get wet anyways."
"Wait, NO, DONT GRAYSON!" He picked me up over his shoulder.
"GRAYSON BAILEY DOLAN PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!"
"Wait, how do you know my middle name?"
"I have my ways," he ran to the ocean with me still on his shoulder.
"PUT ME DOWN!"
"If you say so." He dropped me in the water.
"Why?!"
"I told you it was mean."
"You are a jerk." I laughed.
"Oh you love me."
"Hmm, I dont think so."
"Come on, we should go back, everyone's probably awake."
"Ok." We walked back home and got back at like 7:00, we walked for along time. When we got back everyone was gone.
"There's a note! Its says that they ditched us for a movie."
"LET A MAKE COOKIES!" Grayson ran to the kitchen and I laughed. He grabbed all the ingredients and put them on the counter. I grabbed a handful of flour.
"Grayson I am so sorry for what I'm about to do."
"What do you mean?" He turned to face me and I put the flour on his face. He grabbed two eggs and cracked them on my head.
"GRAYSON!"
"You put flour on me." I grabed a whole cup of flour and poured it on him, he smushed butter on my face. I threw three eggs at him and he pored flower on me, we started throwing eggs at each other and most of them are on the floor, i slipped and hit the corner of a bowl with chocolate chips in it with my hand and the chocolate chips flew at Grayson. I stood back up and poured sugar on him.
"UGH!" He poured water on me. I put more eggs and flower on him and then he put sugar on me. He looked St the mess we made on the floor.
"We made a big mess."
"Yeah." Then the door opened and everyone came inside looking at me and Grayson and what we did. I looked at Grayson. They all stepped closer.
"Run." I said as me and Grayson ran out of the house.