chapter one

Alexa's pov: It was finally the first day of summer. I was going to south Carolina to stay with my sister & my bestfriend.

let me tell you a little bit about myself. I'm 13 years old, im 5'2, I have blonde long wavy hair, I have blue eyes, freckels, and im a little tan. I love cheer & track & volleyball. I lovee Hayes grier! I have braces.

*anyways*

I was leaving today. I was at the airport right now with my mom and my other bestfriend. They weren't going with me they were just saying goodbye. "flight 205 to south Carolina is boarding now." the lady said over the intercom thingy. My mom came over and hugged me goodbye, she was crying. "love you hunny be careful!"

"love you too!"

then I said bye to my friend. she was crying! "It's okay. I'll be back. love you." I said as I walked away or I would miss my plane.

  Right now I was wearing my black  Victoria secret yoga pants and a blue "PINK" sweatshirt with my hair in a side braid. I had on foundation and mascara.

  I got to my seat and the other person hasn't gotten to the seat yet. Of course I took the window seat. I put in my headphones and listened to Justin bieber my world album cus I love Justin bieber. I looked out the window and waited for the plane to take off, I knew it would be awhile cus everyone isn't on the plane but oh well. 

  after a few minutes someone came to sit in the seat next to mine. I didn't look over yet, but it was a boy, he looked, from the side around my age.

"Hi I'm Hayes." the boy said.

I turned towards him. "hi I'm Alexa." holy shit it's Hayes grier the freaking kid im in love with. I can't act obsessed he will think im weird.

he smiled. "so whatcha listening to?" he asked. "just some old albums from justin bieber." I giggled.

"ooo I love him he's cool." he giggled. ( idk if he really does like jb but oh well) "do you wanna listen?"

I asked him. "sure!" I handed him the head phone and our heads were right next to each other and our hands were on top of eachother. "what are you doing in south Carolina?" Hayes asked. "I'm staying with my sister and were going to north Carolina."

" oh sounds fun, what part?"

"uhmm moresville I think!"

"oooo that's where I live! We could hang out!" hayes suggested.

woowowowowoo he actually wants to hang out with me. I'm gonnna dieee.

"yess, that'd be cool!" I smiled.

" you have the prettiest smile." Hayes said.

omg this is a dream.

"thank you, yours isn't to bad either."

he smiled and held my hand. 

"we are now taking off please fasten your seatbelts and turn off all electronics." the lady said over the intercom thing. "ughh." I mumbled. I didn't want to pull away from Hayes.

I put my phone in my bag than fastened my seatbelt.

"You can lay your head on me if you want." Hayes suggested as he did the cutest smile.

"okay." I giggled.

"You giggle a lot."

"shut up." I said sarcastically.

"it's cute." he said.

I blushed a lot and hid my face in my hands.

"noo it's okay don't hide, you're beautiful."

he said as he put his hand under my chin and gently lifted it up. We stared into each other eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. of course I kissed back. It felt amazing It felt like a million fireworks went off.

Hayes pov: Im sitting next to a beautiful girl on the plane.It seems like we have known each other for years! We got caught in the moment and kissed. it was different, I felt million fireworks go off. I felt butterflies (idgaf if im a guy.)

I really like this girl. Her names Alexa. Right now she is just laying her head on me. We weren't talking but it wasn't awkward, it was the good silence.

"Hey can I have your number." I asked her smiling.

"of course, lemme see your phone."

we exchanged phones and put or numbers in. I put my name in as Hayes with heart eye emoji. she put hers as Alexa with a heart emoji.

  "I'm tired, I'm gonna take a nap." she said as she cuddled on me. I liked it so it was okay.

"okay."I said as I kissed her forehead.

I'm gonna take a little nap too.