Chapter two

Alexas pov: I woke up in Hayes Grier arms. "Goodmorning cutie, you didn't wake up so i had to carry you off the plane." He laughed. Well thats embarassing!"Oops sorry, but thanks for carrying me haha!" I said. He just smiled. "So is your ride here or do you want a ride?" awe he so sweeeet. "I'll text my sister she should be here. 

From sistaa;

I'm very sorry sis, but Taylors(my bestfriend) dad found us and we had to fly to new york. Im so sorry but if we didn't leave he would've killed us! I heard you knew a friend there so you could stay with them or my mom.

"SHIT!" I thought outloud.

"Whats wrong." Hayes asked.

"Well my sister is not in the state anymore, her daughters dad is crazy and out to get them and he found where they lived so she had to fly to new work or he would have killed them!" I said starting to tear up.

"Oh my gosh, im so sorry, you can stay with me it would be perfectly fine with my parents." Hayes said sympatheticly.

"Are you sure? I dont wanna cause any trouble!" I said/

"No it would be perfectly fine, we would share a room and spend time together!" He said.

"Okay hayes, thank you so much, i dont know how i could repay you!"

"You don't have to." He said as he gave me a hug.

I smiled.

"Lets go get our bags from baggage claim." I said. "Okay." He said as we walked hand in hand over to baggage claim.

We grabbed our bags and i texted my mom to tell her what was going on.

To mommy:

Sis had to leave because Taylors dad went after them so, i am now staying with hayes grier for the summer. dont worry i know him and his mom is very nice and they are very trust worthy. Don't worry ill be fine!

"Does your mom know im coming?" I asked hayes.

 "Ya. She should be here any minute." He said, still holding my hand.

 I had butterflies in my stomach. I know i am in love with the "famous" him. But i think im starting to fall for the real him.                                                                                                                                             "Its so sweet that you're letting me stay with you for the whole summer, I don't know what i would do without you right now hayes. Thank you so much!" I said giving him a big hug.

"You're welcome, you're a nice, pretty girl you deserve it." He said smiling. I blushed and hugged him a bit more.

"My moms here lets go!" He said grabbing my hand.

Here comes my summer, with the griers.

Sorry i haven't updated in a while. Ill try to update more often. I feel like i should change the title to my summer with the griers. If you think i should comment below . Also who would like to be:

Hayes ex: Camerons gf:                                                                                                                                                          Nash gf:                                                                                                                                                              Matts gf:

PLEASE VOTE! LOVE YA GUYS

-Katy