Mission Clear

Hyesung was heal so fast. It's because Jin beside him. He never leave Hyesung. Jin commanded Jungkook to take care everything at work, while Jin accompany Hyesung.

*at the phone*

"How was Hyesung?" Jungkook ask.

"He is okay now, I can go back work tomorrow" Jin said.

"It's good to hear that. I want to visit him, but I guess it's not the right time."

"Yeah, but he will not remember you"

"It's okay. Oh, Mr.Jo was back tomorrow. We can continue to stalk him"

"No need anymore. I will sneak to his household tomorrow"

"But Hyung, it's still danger. How about his relationship with Mr.Therry?"

"Don't worry, I have a plan"

---------------------------

"Take care of him, and remember..... don't take him outside" Jin said smiling to Nayla.

"Don't worry Jin, it won't happen again" Nayla said.

Jin walking out from Hyesung's room. He still fall asleep, and Jin don't want to wake him up to say goodbye, so he just leave for work.

Jin was in front of Mr.Jo's house. He hacked already all the door that lock with password. He still analyze all he need about Mr.Jo on his laptop.

It's the show time.

He remember the file that Mr.Therry told him. He said that the file is about the deal with North Korea. Jin don't need to know the details. His job just to steal the file and bring it to Mr.Therry.

Jin have a loyalty to Mr.Therry. Even he was curious and put a suspicious to Mr.Therry, he need to finish his job without any trouble.

About his mission that relate with Minjin, he will figure it out later after this. He can't lose Mr.Therry's trust to him. If just a little mess up, Jin will lose everything to digging and find out the truth about Minjin.

The security in this house was amazing. But Jin was smart, he can avoid it all. The CCTV has been cleared. The all lock doors also has been hack. He arrived at the secret room.

He was shock that the room was fill with many flag from many country. One of them is North Korea.

"Who exactly is he?! " Jin thought himself.

He take a picture all the spot in the room. He saw a huge paint that hanging behind Mr.Jo's desk. He approach it, and then slide it a little. Here they are, a small case that locked.

Jin scanning the code with his tools. He glance behind him, to make sure nobodies in the room. Finally the case was open. Jin open it one by one, and found the file that Mr.Jo looking for. Jin smiling of joy. Jin get out from the room immediately and running to his car safely.

He call Mr.Therry.

"I got it Boss"

"Well done, now come to my house"

"Yes sir!"

---------------------------

At Mr.Therry's rom. He give Jin standing applause once Jin walk in his room.

"Well done Jin, I never hesitate your ability. I'm not wrong to put my trust to someone!"

Jin give Mr.Therry smile.

"This is so important to me. Now, tell me what you want. I will give you everything." Mr.Therry said while take the file from Jin.

"Nothing Sir, this is my Job." Jin answer.

"Oh c'mon. There must be something that you want. A woman? Drink? It's not enough to pay you with money Jin"

"Just give me later, in the right time. Now I just want focus to serve you sir"

"Okay if that what you want. I'm glad to have you"

Jin leave the room with bright smile in his face. Now he get Mr.Therry full trust to him. He can search the another secret about Mr.Therry without getting doubt by him.