Digging the Information

The next morning, Jin didn't go to work early. He just want to spend more time with Hyesung. As he entering Hyesung's room, he saw his son playing puzzle on the floor. Hyesung really like puzzle, if he was normal maybe he will get first top in his class. He didn't approach Hyesung, he just watching from near the door.

He heard Hyesung was mumbling something. It's not loud, and almost can't be heard, so Jin move closer slowly.

"Daddy...daddy.....daddy....daddy....." That was Hyesung said in his mouth.

"Are you have fun Hyesung-ah?" Jin ask him.

There's no answer. Hyesung still focus in his puzzle and still mumbling his dad.

Jin take away the puzzle and make Hyesung look at him.

"Look at me baby..." Jin said.

Slowly Hyesung's eyes meet with Jin's. Jin smile and caressing his hair.

"Are you lonely? Do you want to meet your friends?"

Hyesung give a smile to Jin. It's mean that Hyesung love to meet friends. He just always read some books that show children play together. He saw it and want to be like them, it seems fun.

"Just wait a little longer, I will make you meet your friends soon. But for now, you have to stay here. You have daddy right? I Will company you to play with you, okay?" Jin try to explain, even Hyesung will not completely understand.

Hyesung face become sad.

"D-daddy....n-never...h-home..." Hyesung said with his little voice.

Jin doesn't know what to answer. Hyesung will not understand the reason he can't be outside and why he always busy and not home often.

Jin hug him and he feel guilty.

"I'm sorry.. it really hard for you, I'm sorry Hyesung-ah"

---------------------------

Jin was in his secret room at his apartment. He searching about Mr.Jo, the leader mafia from North Korea that his boss't gave him to looking for. He read all file and identity about Mr.Jo. All history about Mr.Jo seems odd. The crime that he did was hide completely, even the polices cannot recognize it. 

Jin analyzing all about Mr.Jo, even the bodyguards and people around him. He didn't realize that it was night already. Jin always work nonstop when it come to his mission. He prepare carefully and plan the strategy so there's nothing interference him when the day come.

  Jin call one of his trust man. Jungkook.

"Yes sir?"

"Jungkook, i want you do something for me"

"What is it sir?"

"Follow this person for 24 hours, and do it for a week. I'll email you the file."

"Yes sir"

Something fishy about him, i have to know him more. Jin taught himself.

---------------------------

The next day, he was awake from a knock in his bedroom.

"What is it Mrs.Lenny?" Jin ask her who standing in front of his door.

"I'm so sorry, my daughter was sick, she need me now and i have to go." She explain.

"But, what about Hyesung? I don't have anybody to trust and take care of him."

"Don't worry, i know someone. You can trust her, she's my nephew. I'll give you the contact."

Mrs.Lenny give the contact to Jin. Jin search about her immediately. He can't just trust anybody to near Hyesung, specially to take care of Hyesung all day.

Jin watch and read all about this Mrs.Lenny's nephew. He found it fine, he even laugh a bit when he read the history.

This woman is really funny and incredible. He have many part time jobs and hard life.

"Maybe i can trust her"