Fanjoy.com/views

As of now I'm listening to the podcast of David Dobrik and Jason Nash called Views, this is out of the topic but I want to talk about me being Asexual.

If you know Christine Sydelko and Ricky Dillon, they are both asexuals just like me, when Christine explained about being an asexual on Shane Dawson's podcast called Shane and Friends, when she was explaining... I was like relating to it so damn hard like "OMG ME ME ME ME ME!" and I researched on Asexuality before but I didn't actually like care about it at all, I've been asexual for all I know, and I'm not really ashamed of it, I know I joke about sexual jokes, it's because they are just jokes! It's nothing serious at all.

I cringe at the fact that humans do it for pleasure I mean, wtf, you can have that when you are planning to have a baby! I fucking know that it's 2017 people are fucking each other and they are not ashamed of it.

I in the other hand, hates the idea of me doing it with another human being, there's no way in hell I'm DOING IT with them, if it's a dire situation that I should do it to save the lives of my family bitch just kill me instead.

You won't expect me to bear children ever. EVER!!!!

Uhm, my brain shut down already so uh. Good night. Fam.