▪Fun day▪

(This is just a fun chapter, nothing serious. You could skip it if you want, there's no serious details here. But it's funny af xD)

__________________

It was the weekend, everyone was lazing around.

The Maknae line sprawled over on the couches and tables lazily while the older one's were outside in the backyard.

"S-Shouldn't we be planning to get Sehun back?" I asked Minseok who was in the kitchen.

"Yes, we have the other guys planning that right now. The youngers.. they seem stressed so let them rest a bit."

I nod at his explanation and head out in the living room. Almost everyone looked half asleep.

I sighed and headed upstairs to my room, shutting the door.

I plop down on the bed and yawn before closing my eyes.

I just want it all to go back to normal, to go back to school and all. How'd I get caught up in all this?

I sigh again and open my eyes meeting another set of eyes in front of me. Without thinking, I just fall off the bed in fear.

"I'm sorry, didn't mean to scare you." He chuckled from the bed.

"Kai! How'd you get in?!"

"I teleported in the room, much easier." He peeked over the bed and pulled me back up to him.

I remained silent and nod as he pulled me into him.

"Is Sehun gonna be okay..?"

"Yes, he will." He replied.

I thought about what Suho said earlier; about who will be going and who's gonna stay home.

"Are you gonna be okay?" I question.

He nuzzled into the crook of my neck with a hum. "You worry too much."

Before I opened my mouth to speak, the door burst open.

"Y/N- Ohhh..." Jongdae came in with Luhan, Lay and Baekhyun.

"Guys, give them privacy!"

"Kai, what are you doing?!"

"They're making babies!!"

"Gotta tell Suho and Kris! Mum and dad will be happy!"

"I'm setting a funeral. He's gonna murder that p--"

"Shut up now if you all don't want to die." Kai hissed angrily while I just pulled the blanket over my face in embarrassment.

"Baekhyun, come get your man! He set the kitchen on fire!!" Tao yelled with a laugh, followed by Kyungsoo's complaints.

Jongdae just pushed everyone out and closed the door back, leaving me and Kai alone.

Wow, that was weird.