Charpter three

We get to school I get out and say good bye to my mum. I walk away as she drives away. I was really scared WELL SHIT SCARED.

It won't be the same with out Ashlie here I have no one to hang out with now and no one to sit with in class. The bell rang as I was walking to class, when I get there every one looks at me so different and I'm thinking why are they looking at me like this what is so different wait I know it is because Ashlie is not here.

I sit down in a chair and we'll sat there thinking how long do I have to put up with this I miss my best friend and my only friend!

I'm so tried all ready this week is going to go so slow.

The bell went as every one tried to get out for lunch as I tried to get out but I fall over and every one laughs it was stupid I hate, I get my things and run.

Run some where, where there is no one I sit down and get my phone out and I have a text not JUST a TEXT but a text from my best friend Ashlie.

It said 'hey it is me your best friend let me tell you know it has been two weeks and I MISS YOU LIKEY CARZZY ! How is you day so far?'.

I relayed ' MISS YOU TOO BABY! It is pretty shit so far, every one hates me all ready".

I get my head phones out and put some music on so I can't hear anything around me.

time goes by so quick lunch is over and I have maths now the best class. I love maths only cause I'm good at it.

I get to class and sit at the back. Today we are starting on factions the teacher said.

I was thinking great just another thing i have to do with out Ashlie. I wasn't keen on trying because i really can't do maths as good as any other class I have. The teacher write on the broad and then asked me what the answer would be ."well umm I'm not to shore what it would be " I said and every one laughed at me." You can do" Said the teacher. So she helped me do it and after ten minutes of trying I still didn't have it and the teacher wanted me to keep trying but I couldn't every one was laughing at me so all i did was put my head phones in and down the sound out I was happy that I did it because I felt a lot better. Ten minutes latter the bell went and it was home time.