Chapter two - new environment

Here's chapter two! Enjoy (:

-

Within a ten minutes drive, we arrived at a fast food restaurant. We found a table easily and Ari instructed me to sit down.

"What would you like to have?" Ari asked me.

"anything would be alright." I replied. She nodded and left for the cashier. Not long after Ari went to buy our food, someone came.

Okay, let me tell you who. ANDREA. She used to hate me a lot in my old school, I thought she'll be gone once and for all but I was wrong I guess.

"Well, well, well... Guess who is it?" She said, laughing. "The LOSER!" Her sidekicks replied. They burst into a fit of laughter.

Oh, how I wished Ari would come back quickly. "Shut up. Just go away." I told them. After a while, Ariana came back. She took off her sunglasses because she couldn't really see.

It was too dark. "Woah, what's going on here? Charlotte, do you know them?" Ariana asked me. I told her about them bullying me and stuff.

"Oh, I'm so sorry for what I've done in the past three years. I've came to seek your forgiveness." Andrea said, faking. "Don't lie, Andrea," I gave her a death glare. She was a big fan of Ariana so she just left quietly.

Woah, finally I have the upper hand of Andrea. Yes. Ariana and I finished our meal and decided to go to her house. We got into the black limo and I could tell Andrea and her sidekicks were kinda impressed. Score.

- at the house

We drove up to this cute house, not too big nor too small. Just perfect. It resembled the fairytale kinda houses, the ones you'd dream to live in.

I guess this is a dream come true for me! It was indeed a very good day.

Meeting Ariana, having lunch with her, winning my ex-enemy, coming to Ariana's house, staying here.

Wow. I was even more amazed and blessed when I saw the interior of the house. The sofa was a cute pastel pink, the television was adorned with small sticker crystals.

That was because only Ariana and her mom stays here, Frankie, her brother, returns often but not very.

"Woah, this is like the best and the biggest house I've ever seen." I told ariana. She chuckled and thanked me. "So... The news reported you have a boyfriend?" I asked casually in an awkward tone somehow.

"Yes! His name is Jai, heard of him? Janoskianssss" she asked. I shook my head. Probably because I don't watch youtube.

My parents don't give me Internet connection at all so that's just ew. "Okay, Charlotte, I'm gonna show you your room." Ari said as she lead me up the stairs.

When we came to level two, Ari pointed to the room beside hers. "That's it. I'm sorry if you aren't comfortable in it, or find it too small. It's the only guest room we have.

We actually do have another one, a bigger one, but Frankie comes back so my mom reserved it for him. Sorry!" Ari said, putting her hands together. "I don't like it," I started. Ari looked worried.

"I LOVE IT. It's the hugest room I've ever been to, you kidding?" I joked with ari. She let out a sigh of relief. "Okay Charlotte, you gotta stop scaring me and I've gotta stop being so easily scared." We both collapsed into a heap of laughter.

-

how was chapter two? (: I'll be doing the police station one in chapter three xx