If you were me you'd do the same. ~A Vic Fuentes fanfic~

Ariana was born into a happy family. When she turned 4 her father passed away, and her family broke, her sister committed suicide and her mom started abusing drugs. When she turned 12 she was bullied severely and her mother started abusing her. She was diagnosed with depression and anorexia started to self harm, the bullies getting to her with their insults:'fat' ' ugly' 'emo' 'bitch'. Now she is 18 and everything is still going on, but has slowly gotten worse. Music is her only escape. She has only ever had one true friend, Raine. Raine passed away almost 2 years ago. Ariana still pays her phone bill so she can hear Raine's voice on the voice mail. All she has ever wanted was to be loved, but when she goes to warped tour she meets a man named Vic Fuentes, can he change her life or will she just push him away like everyone else? 

Hey guys, Legacy here, I decided to try this out, I have tried multiple times before, but I just feel like this time might actually work!  Let me know if I should continue this or not. Love yo guys ! Have a great day/night! :) If it worked the picture on the side is Rian (Ariana) 

                                                                        ~Legacy~