Chapter 2 /.\

Vic's POV:

         I squeeze my eyes shut from the blinding light. "Vic, the gates open at 11 and it is 10:30, get up." I hear Tony my guitarist mumble. 

I roll out of my bunk and hit the bus floor with a loud thud. I grab a red and black tank top, shorts, boxers, and vans. I hear my band talking to me but I am on vocal rest, I feel my voice slipping, so I decided not to talk much. I go into the small bus bathroom and pull off my clothing before hopping in the shower. I wash my brown wavy hair, I scrub my body so I wont smell like a hot tour bus Today. I turn off the warm water and get out, I wrap a towel around my waist and dry off a little. I pull on my outfit, a hat, and sunglasses. 

 When I walk into the bus lounge I sit next to Jaime who is currently playing Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2. Tony is on his phone, and Mike is just being Mike and hiding away in his bunk. I look at the clock to see that it is only 10:45 so I decide to walk around the venue for a while before the gates open and people crowd in here. For some odd reason, I have a good feeling about Today.

  Hey guys, Sorry for the short chapter.This is for the few people reading xD Umm, I have decided to find someone who would like to co-write this story, If you'd like to, then message me and I will consider it and yeah. I have no updating plan, so I will post just as soon as possible. c: Have a nice day. c: 

                         ~Legacy~