Chapter one /.\

Rian's POV:

"Get your lazy ass up and get me a fucking beer" Great, my 'mother' has awakened. I decide to be good and do what she says so I will have less bruises. I climb out of bed, sad my nap had to end, and go to the kitchen, I open the fridge and grab her a bud light. I turn around and see her sitting on the couch in short cut off booty shorts that show off her huge thighs and a tight crop top that shows her flabby and round beer gut, her face caked in odd shades of make up and her hair greasy from not showering, she also smelled of alcohol and marijuana. So in other words she looked and smelled lovely. (note my sarcasm.)

"Here you go mom, do you need any thing else?" I mumble handing her the can. She stood up and got in my face "Don't talk to me with that fat ugly mouth of yours, you stupid little bitch." I nod not saying anything I can feel myself tear up I continuously tell myself that she doesn't mean it and that I should be used to her rude and snide comments. 

I put my cracked I-phone on charge and choose an outfit out for warped tour Tomorrow. I know what you're thinking, 'If your mother is horrible to you then how are you going to warped?', Well, I have been saving money for almost two years and luckily they were coming close to my town this year. 

I lay down in bed and fall asleep exhausted from running around all day for my mother and getting everything perfect for warped.

 Hey guys! I just decided to post, It is 2:05 AM, so if it sucks I am truly sorry and Vic will be coming in soon! Well, I might post again later but until then stay beautiful! 

           ~Legacy (the one eyed purple unicorn!)~