CHAPTER 5 - ALLURING NO MATTER WHAT

"Everyone magstart na tayo within 2 minutes. Stand by! Camera...action!", the director commands the staff and the guest enthusiastically. (Music starts..)

"Good evening everyone this is Road Star, the only show that makes our dinner complete! This is Anton Hernandez, ang inyong swabeng swabe at poging host. Ahem well bago niyo ako pagpatayin ng TV guys. Eto nga pa la ang pumapangalawa sakin sa kagwapuhan lets have my partner in this show Xian Legaspi", smooth na intro ni Anton sa Show. "Thanks Anton! Good evening beloved audiences. Tonight we will make your night full of smiles because we have in our show one of the gorgeous icon in the industry. She is a model, an anchor in 9 pm Nights and an educator in one of the best school in the country. Let us welcome Ms. Lei Martinez!", I proudly introduce her to the show.

"Thank you po sa pag-invite sa'kin sa Road Star. I can't believe you ask me to guess sa show. I want to thank the staff for waiting me to finish my other commitments. I hope I inspire many students out there to do great in their craft.", I introduce myself flawlessly.(The studio audiences clap their hands and cheer for Lei)

"So let us start with your story Ms.Lei. Many netizens are so curious how did you get through in such tragedy when you are young? Will you share your story with us?", Anton bravely questions her.

"I can't help but to move forward. My mother once said that I must go on in my life and make the best out of it. Yes, they died brutally and the perpetrators are still out there. I am here because of them. I want to show my life will still go on and I know this is the best revenge I can have for my family. Maybe this motivation makes me determine to be what I am today. The police also try their best to find them and I know God will not let them off easily. ", I replied.

They give me 5 more questions. Then I thought the show will be over. I am surprise because there is another question I am not prepared with. "Miss Lei, this is a surprise question for you. Do you have suitors at this moment? What are the qualities you are looking for in a man?", Xian attentively question her.

"Oh well, at this moment I do not have any suitors. It is not my priority at the moment. For the criteria, I do not have anything in mind right now.", Lei smilingly replied to the question...

The show ended and Lei and her manager leave the set. Xian remains in his sit smiling in a creepy way. "Uy, Xian ikaw ha wala sa script un ah..ikaw ha... akala ko ba your out of being her stalker.", panunukso niya sa'kin na may pag suntok pa sa gilid ko. "Yeah I am a handsome stalker. So quit it just, get lost okay."

I do not know why I am so drawn to her but I can't help myself to help her in any way I can. Her dazzling eyes, sweet smiles, her heart, her wits, everything she is, I love it. I love her. She is my first love and maybe my last.