Chapter 3 - Sharing the Laughter and the Love ♥

Lana's POV

They were sleeping like two love birds after a tiring night. They were just wrapped around each other, with Shakira's head on Adam's chest. I even wanted to take a photo of them like that and show everyone to prove, that I have a perfect family just as the others.

I wanted to take my notebook of the bag but that's when I realized that it was on the top of the wardrobe. Unfortunately I made some noise, a loud one and then realized they were starting to wake up. I made them wake up. To be unnoticeable I looked around to find some safe place to hide. The first thing I saw was the curtain, a dark one, for not letting the sun light to come in. Next thing I know I'm hidden behind it. They start waking up, the first person who opens her eyes, one eye I mean, is Shakira. Oh my God, this isn't a good thing. I don't know what am I going to do.

"Ayyyy"-I hear a scream.

"Oh gosh, what happened?" – They are so funny. I'm trying to hold back my laughter.

"Why are you here?! Why am I here?" – Shakira shouts. Ohhh, look at my Dad! He just fell of the bed-"Oh, I'm sorry I made you scare"- Shakira says now laughing but still shocked.

"Oh it's okay, why are you here?"

"I was going to ask you the same" – Now they are all laughing and I'm trying not to tell on myself.

"Lana?"-Oh my God, they shouted my name at the same time. I decided to let them now what really happened. I got out of my hiding place.

"Lana, what did you do?"-Dad asks, trying not to show that he thinks this is funny. But I know he does.

"Nothing Dad, I just...I woke up earlier this morning"-I lie, still smiling.

"Are you sure Lana?"- It's Miss Mebarak's turn. Yeah I'm sure Shakira.

"Yeah, Miss. Mebarak, I'm pretty sure"

"Oh okay Lana"-Dad says – "Now everybody gets dressed and we're going to have breakfast"

"I'm done Dad"-I say as I put on my jacket.

"Me too"-Shakira says, smiling.

*Later, having breakfast. *

There's one glass in front of me, and one glass in front of them two.

"Now, guys, you two have to drink together with this glass, at the same time" – I say, laughing devilishly.

"Lana, are you crazy? Lana what's happening to you? Are you okay? Let me take your temperature, I think you have a high one" – Ohhh, this isn't a good thing, Dad is annoyed.

"Really"-Shakira says, rolling her eyes.

"If you're not going to do what I am telling, I'm gonna cry, loudly"- I say, now laughing.

"No way Lana. It's a crazy thing. What do you think other will think?"

"What do you think others will think if I cry loudly?" – My answer was equal to hers. – "So...am I going to cry??? Or..."

"Shut up Lana, it's the first and the last time you see this, got it???"

"Okay Dad, okay!"

The last thing I see they are trying to separate their mouths of the glass, but ... ohhh, I forgot I put there some glue. Now, I'm laughing louder, but I see their eyes burning in flashes. I'm not sure what am I going to do when they can speak, but as long as they can't I am going to laugh and enjoy.

*In the evening*

The whole day they were sitting on the bed, trying to show me something with their hands and all. At last they could make me understand that they wanted me to call a doctor, so he could do something. So I did what they wanted. But I guess it wasn't a good thing. Came the moment I was afraid of.

"Lana, don't you think we have to speak?" – Dad says to me, with a serious expression on his face, that makes me a little scared.

"I'm sorry can I be a part of it? I really wanna know what makes her do this kind of things" - Shakira says, with the same tone of voice, disgruntled. The last time I saw her that way, was a long time ago. Now I guess nothing good is going to happen. I sigh: "Speak , I'm all ears"

"Lana, daughter, what makes you do this kind of things? What is the reason? Who makes you do these things? What do you want, honey?"

"Lan, what's the problem"

"Okay..."-I start thinking whether I say this or no, but then I decide to tell them: " The thing is...guys, I wanna have a good family, and I'm trying to create it with my own hands. I'm sorry for everything I did" - I say, and then smile.

Hey there! I know things got creepy in this chapter but I promise this is not gonna dtay the same way lol.

Thanks for reading and comments.

- ♥