Chapter 6 - Party, Coffee, Lovers ♥

Hi!!

Oh my God, I can't believe I'm posting ... again! xd
I'm so happy for this and excited, and hope, you are, too.
I'm waiting for my readers, thanks a lot to all, for the nice comments, the chapter is kind of long, but I hope to update soon and not make you wait. Thank you all 

 The sun peeked in the bedroom, hurting Shakira's sleepy eyes. She blinked, shut her eyes, and blinked again. She yawned and finally managed to open both her eyes.

6:12AM.
She slowly sat up in her bed. Another day, still the same. Life was getting boring for her. One week or two have passed from the incident with Adam. She tried not to think about him at all, which hardly seemed possible, for some reason. The more she tried to forget him, the more she started thinking about him. The truth is, she was scared to admit that she possibly was falling in love with him.

It was almost an hours or so, when she was ready to leave her house. Could morning breeze pleasingly hit her face when she opened her front door. Walking out of her house and closing the door behind her, she walked to get her car, and soon enough, she parked it in the parking lot of her school.

Before opening the school door, she couldn't even guess what kind of surprise she was going to confront her.

Right after she entered the school, she was greeted by the school organizer – a woman of 40, with blonde hair.

"Miss Mebarak, please" – she motioned towards her, "you surely do know about the party that's soon gonna take place in the school. Me and a few other workers have came to the decision that you will stay at the party, as a responsible teacher. It won't take long time, but you'll have to stay till the end of the party, to make sure nothing 'not ordinary' will happen. But-"

Is she still saying 'but'?

"Of course you're not going to be alone. We'll have a parent stay with you to help you with the organization"

There was nothing she could say no to, so she had to agree. Except the fact the she was silently praying in her head the parent wouldn't, by any chance, be Mr. Adam Levine. It would really be a dilemma. Plus, she wasn't really in mood to see him round here.

* * *

One week, to Shakira's greatest regret, passed real quick. Quicker than ever. This is one bad news.

The other one – the parent, who will be staying today at the party is, to Shakira's next greatest regret – Adam Noah Levine.

Now, which is worse? Staying at school till 12:00, or having to stay till 12:00 with him?

She got to school sooner than he did. She was there from the morning. With a nice sundress on, her hair loosely on her shoulders, she was prepared to meet him once more, although she had literally no idea how she was going to handle him for over 5 hours.

First, it was easy. Too many people were in the school, including many colleagues and people with whom she was close. Some parents would approach and talk to her, from time to time. The other time, she would get involved in conversations with her students, to keep herself busy.

Adam Levine, however, wouldn't do this. He would just walk around the school, looking at everything so harshfully, time to time seeing Shakira laughing with others, and mentally swearing her. Because, in his eyes, she was just a girl, who would play around with others, when she had some time.

"Guys, I'll be back in a minute" – she stood up from her chair, turned around and boom and bump – Adam Levine. They look at each other's eyes.
One second - 'fuck'
Two seconds – 'the hell you're doing'
Three seconds – 'smile and say hi'