Chapter 3

I wake up to a kiss on my nose.

"Hmm?" I keep my eyes closed and yawn.

"Hey, babygirl." Jayson kisses my nose again.

"Hey." I give a weak smile, another yawn coming out. I open my eyes.

"How are you feeling?" He asks while I stretch and crack my back.

"Fine why?" I plop back down beside him and prop up on one arm, looking into his eyes.

"Just wondering." He smiles and leans in to plant a kiss on my lips. As I lean into him, the covers slide off and I realize I'm naked. Why am I naked? Wait... Did I seriously... With Jayson... Last night? Omg I did!

"Oh my God!" I pull back and look at him.

"What, babygirl?" He smiles.

"Did we really..." I point down to ourselves. "Last night?"

"Mhm." He smiles and nods.

"Wow..." I fall flat on my back.

"You ok?" He chuckles and lays down beside me, planting a kiss on my bare shoulder.

"Ok? Ok?!" I say. "I'm fucking amazing!" I laugh

"That's my babygirl." He hovers over me.

"What time is it?" I yawn again.

He looks at his watch.

"7:08 at night, my lady." He pecks my lips.

"I sould probably get home. We need to go to school in the morning." I sit up.

"Aww but can't you stay the night with me?" He pouts.

"You know my mom won't let me." I go wash up in his bathroom then put my clothes back on while Jayson sits on his bed. Watching me.

"Will you pick me up in the morning?" I head over to him and straddle his lap.

"Of course." He wraps his arms around my waist.

"I love you." I plant a kiss on his forehead then his lips.

"I love you, too." I get off his lap and put everything in my purse, making sure I cleaned my body well.

"See you tomorrow, beautiful." He slaps my butt and I squeal and swat his hand away.

"Hey! That hurts." I say.

"It hurt? I didn't even hit you hard. It was a pat." His face grows serious.

"Well I mean hello? It was my first time last night." I put my purse on my shoulder.

"Oh yeah." Before I can walk away he pulls my back down on his lap. "Did you... Like it?" He asks, seriously.

"Hm.." I think for a few mins. "Yeah. I did." I press a kiss to his lips one last time before slapping (more like patting) his chest and getting off his lap. "I do got to go though. I'll see you in the morning, babe." He gets up and starts putting his own clothes on when I walk out the door. I get down stairs and see his little brother, Jamie.

"Hey, buddy!" I wave and he jumps up and runs to me, wrapping his little arms around my calf's.

"I love you, Kiley. If Jayson does then I do too." Awwwwwwww what a sweetie. He pulls my hand down so I crouch beside him. He plants a sloppy 7 year old kiss on my cheek. I hear a playful growl behind us and look back in time to see Jayson heading straight for Jamie.

He picks him up and play wrestles him.

"She's my girl Jamie. Don't take my girl." We all laugh. Jamie gets free and runs into my arms.