The Talk

Going to gym, he enters the locker room, and drops off whatever stuff he has. He goes into the gym, and leans against the wall. He feels a tap on his shoulder. He looks over to who it is and... great.

"Hey, dude, what's up?" HDG asks, trying to make conversation?

"Uh, good?" He says.

"Cool."

They lay against the wall next to each other, whiles Gumball is freaking out. Darwin walks in, and he runs over to him.

"D-Did you do that?!" He exclaims.

"Yes I did, and you should take advantage of it now."

"D-Dude!"

"What?"

"Just because I like him doesn't mean you should shove him in my face!" He whisper-shouts.

"I know you want him in your face." He says, winking at him.

"You're so.... Nghh!! I'm going to talk to him." He storms off.

"Heyyy... sorry about Darwin. He's weird." Gumball says.

"Eh. He's fine." He replies.

"So... why are you exactly talking to me besides the fact Darwin might have forced you to?"

"Eh, after all that stuff, we should just probably be friends since everything that has happened."

"O-Oh, okay."

He looks down at the ground, waiting for class to start. Even though it isn't nearly as awkward as it used to be, but it's still bad. The class starts, and Coach walks in.

"Okay class... we're doing more gymnastics since I can't think of anything else... go do your thing..." Coach says.

"Uh..." Gumball mutters, confused.

Darwin walks over to him, and taps his shoulder.

"Do you have any idea of what to do?" He whisper-asks.

"Nope."