Chapter 1: Back Again

Gemma's POV (Point of View)

"Harry!"

"What do you want now, Gemma?" Harry says to me, rolling his eyes.

"There's someone at the door who wants you! Don't be rude to me!" I say and walk away from the front door.

Harry's POV

"Ughh, who is it?" I say, then notice Gemma already walked away. Looks like I'm gonna have to see myself. When I see who's at the door, I almost faint. Why is she here? I thought I told her to stay away?

"Why are you here?"

"I need more answers. You made me leave too quickly. Nothing in my life makes sense anymore. This is my life and you know all the answers to it! I can't live this way! Please just answer my questions!"

The girl I just threw out of my life a couple months ago, shows up at my doorsteps for answers? I told her I made a promise not to tell her anything. She won't take that though!

"Just let me stay here a couple of days! I don't know where else to go! You know where I can go but won't tell me!" She cuts into my thought. Maybe just for a few days. I open the door wider so she can walk in.

"You can stay in the room down the hall on the left. Across from my room, next to Gemma's." I tell her, sitting back down on the couch.

Beep. Beep.

I look down at my phone:

Text message from Niall:

Just turned into the neighborhood. I will be there in a minute.

Shoot! I forgot Niall and I were going bowling!

"Hey, Jenn, we're going bowling! We'll talk later!" I shouted to Jenn, walking out the door.