Chapter 3: Distracing Jenn

Text message from Pammy:

Why can't she just listen to you? Don't tell her anything! I'm sorry! She doesn't deserve this! But her father wouldn't want her to know...😔

Oh gosh! What am I going to tell her then? I decided to sleep on it so I laid down and quickly fell asleep.

-----------------

When I woke up, I heard Gemma calling my name.

"Harry! You didn't tell me Jenn was staying here!" She sounded mad. Better go talk to her. I got out of bed and walked into the hallway. There, in the middle of the hallway, was Gemma hugging Jenn. Little backstory: Gemma LOVES Jenn and was super mad when I kicked her out.

"Sorry Gemma. I was really tired when I got home from bowling with Niall."

"It's okay. Well, I gotta go, I'm going out with some friends. Catch up with you later, Jenn! Bye, Harry!

Jenn and I both waved goodbye to Gemma. Great, now I have to talk to Jenn! I went to go back to my room but Jenn pulled me back. Ever since I met Jenn, I've known she likes me. She's a beautiful girl, but she would use the "but you're my boyfriend" line to get some answers out of me.

"I saw you texted my mom," Jenn said. "What did she say?"

"She doesn't want you to know! Why can't you just except that?" I screamed at her. Now I felt bad but it had to be said sooner or later.

Jenn started staring at the floor, not wanting me to see her cry. I picked her chin up so she was looking at me.

"I'm sorry. You will know everything when it's time, but for now you need to live your life! Come on!" I started running towards the door. I grabbed my car keys, but when I turned back around she wasn't following me. So, I grabbed her waist and picked her up like a baby. Then, I ran outside and remembered we were gonna need swim suits.

"Please, just stay out here for a sec!"

Hoping she would just listen to me, I ran inside and grabbed our swim suits and some towels, then ran back out. This is gonna be fun!