Chapter 5: The Water Park

"Oh my gosh! This is the best surprise ever! I remember the day we met here down to the last second!" Jenn exclaimed, getting out of the car.

"Oh gosh. I don't even want to remember that day."

Jenn laughed remembering how awkward he was. Coming here now, made Jenn forget about all the questions she had. For the first time in a while, Jenn was living in the moment.

"Come on, Jenn!" Harry yelled back, running to the front entrance.

Jenn ran after him grabbing the swim suit and towel bag. Once they reached the entrance, they were both out of breath.

"Two adult-" Harry started, "wristbands-" one last breath, "please."

"Here." The lady at the counter said handing them two orange wristbands. "No running in the park!" She shouted at them as they ran into the park. "Silly kids." She sighed.

"Over here!" Jenn motioned to a chair to put their stuff on. After they laid their towels on the chair, they quickly ran off to the tallest slide.

They quickly reached the long line and remembered that 2 people needed to go together. This park is known for meeting new people.

"So... We'll go together?" Jenn shyly asked.

"Of course. You go in front." Harry said not even thinking about how Jenn saw going together as a act of love.

The line moved slowly and by the time they reached the front, they weren't even listening to the instructions, anxious to get on the slide.

Then, they finally got on and had so much fun going down. Once they reached the bottom, they decided to just go on the Lazy River.

As they slowly drifted down the Lazy river, Jenn was daydreaming. She was thinking about how if Harry asked her out, they could be in one tube, going down the river together.

At the same time, Harry was also thinking the same thing. He really is starting to fall in love with Jenn, again. Maybe he could just ask her out and see what happens.

As they neared the end or the river, their thoughts disappeared, but only to be thought about again later.

Hours later, after going on the all the slides, jumping off the diving board, and eating some dippin' dots, they finally decided to leave.

"I had so much fun today! Thank you, Harry."

"No problem, now, please, when we get home, no talking, only sleep. I will order in a pizza later and showers can wait. I'm exhausted!"

So, later, when they got home, they both went to their room and fell asleep in a jiffy.

//AUTHOR'S NOTE//

If you want the chapters to be longer, please tell me. I want this story to be how you guys like it. I'm glad I got more reads but I still feel like I don't really know if you guys enjoy the story, or not. Just be active. Leave comments. Star the chapters. Do stuff, so that I can tell you guys enjoy this story!! Thanks!!😘😄 PS every time I get another 10 reads, I will post another chapter. Once I get to 90 reads, I will start posting 2 chapters every 10, until 120. Then, I will just post regularly (at least once every week). If you don't like that, then please tell me! Thanks!!