Paint, Pain, and Definitely Not Peace!

Uma's POV
I burst out laughing when I saw Harry covered with paint. My smile soon fell when I saw who was with him. My rival. My enemy. The one person I wanted to destroy. Mal.
I grabbed a fistful of his shirt and held him against the wall. I heard a small gasp come from Mal, and I realized that her eyes were green. I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Hook's charm?"
Harry nodded with a smirk forming on his face.
I slowly unclenched Harry's shirt as I turned to Mal.

Mal's POV
What was Hook's charm? It sounded familiar... Wait, I remember. It's a love spell that Harry's Hook can cast. I know he didn't use it on me though. With his dreamy eyes and perfect hair, why would he need to?
Uma stepped towards me, with a devilish grin on her face.
"Mal." She said this with an aggravated tone.
"Shrimpy." I crossed my arms and smirked.
"Harry! Tell her to not call me that!" She yelled loud enough for the whole Isle to hear.
"Be nice to Uma, love." He twirled my hair around his hook, and I felt this tingly sensation in my head turn to a scalding pain. I grabbed my head and screamed.
This is the third time I've felt this pain. All while Harry had been twirling my hair in his hook.
However, this time was different from the others. Usually, the pain died down within a few seconds. That wasn't the case this time. The pain actually increased by the second. I screamed again in pain.
"Mal?" A faint voice was drowned out from the pain.
From the little I managed to hear through the pain, I could tell this voice definitely wasn't from Uma or Harry. It sounded too kind. I tried to raise my head to see who it was, but that just angered the pain more.

Ben's POV
When we arrived at the Isle, I was shocked to see how poor of a condition things were in. All the buildings were either heavily damaged or destroyed completely.
       I stopped for a second to say hi to a certain homeless fellow sitting on a barrel of fish guts, but Jay gave me a dirty look and I kept on going.
       "If you're gonna pretend to be bad, you gotta act the part."
       After receiving a few lessons on 'how to be bad', I was ready to save the most important person in all of Auradon, and all of the Isle, to me.
       We soon came to a sign that said "Danger - Flying Rocks", which Evie threw a rock at, causing the gate perpendicular to the sign to lift open.
       "Wish me luck." I said as I started to tuck in my shirt, but based on the 'Do you have half a brain?' looks I was getting, I just untucked my shirt more.
       I began the descent up to stairs to see absolutely nothing and no one. I was very confused. Evie, Carlos, and Jay said she would be here.

Evie's POV
       "Good luck!" I called after Ben, although I knew luck wouldn't help him. Mal definitely was a stubborn person, and she would be very hard to get to agree to come back to Auradon.
       To our shock, Ben came back out merely 30 seconds later. Carlos gave him an 'Was it really that easy?' look, Jay gave him an 'Were you even trying?' look, and I just furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.
       "She's not here." Ben said with a heavy tone of worry in his kind voice, which is unusual for him.
       Jay's eyes grew wide open as he said "I know where she is. Follow me."
       With that, he grabbed Ben's arm and ran in the direction of Ursula's fish and chips. Carlos and I followed.

Jays POV
       I glanced inside the disgusting restaurant, didn't see Mal, Harry, or Uma, and made my way toward to alley next to the restaurant. I heard screams. When Ben and I saw the scene taking place there, he was the first to muster up to courage to speak.
       "Mal?"