The Wand Stealer Revealed

As Belle, Fairy Godmother, and the Beast approached the bridge connecting the Isle and Auradon in their luxurious limo, Belle began tapping her foot nervously against the carpet floor of the taxi. She turned to her husband, who had fake confidence plastered onto his face.
"Are you sure about this?" Belle asked.
"Nope," the Beast answered, quite matter-of-factly. Belle rolled her eyes, slumping back into the cushioned limo seat.
"Great."
As the limo came within feet of the barrier, everyone in the taxi, including the driver for a brief moment, closed their eyes. Against Fairy Godmother's wishes, the barrier slowly fell down. The very thing that had separated the good from the evil was no longer standing.
- - -
The gang retreated to Frollo's furniture store, taking their seats onto an old, dusty couch. Once they hit the couch, a cloud of dust exploded from it, prompting everyone to burst into a coughing fit. Once the coughing subsided, Carlos was the first to have the guts to say what was on everybody's mind.
"He's not here."
"He has to be," Harry said, shaking his head. "I've been trying to get out of this stupid place for ages."
"Well, he is the King..."
"I guess."
Suddenly, Evie brought something up that no one had been thinking of.
"Hey, where did Uma go?"
"What do you mean?"
"She left back in that old hideout, and she seemed pretty upset."
Suddenly, Harry's eyes grew wide.
"We need to leave."
"What?"
"There's a possibility that Uma got to the wand.  Even if the barrier was open for a split second, she would be able to get through. She could be looking for us as we speak, and Uma isn't exactly a person to forgive and forget."
The gang nodded, understanding Harry's worries. They scurried off towards the door, opening it without hesitation. Perhaps they should have had hesitation, because there was someone with a ruthless look on their face on the other side of the door. In their left hand was Fairy Godmother's magic wand, pointed right at Mal. The gang's mouths gaped upon further inspecting the person's face.
"Ben?"