Day off(day 5)

Been . beep. Uhh! My stupid alarm clock. Ahhh!!! I have ten minutes to get ready.  I rushed and when I was ready it was five minutes past one. I made ham sandwiches and rushed with my bicycle. I ate as I rode.
   Josh was texting and calling like hell and I fell of my bicycle. Thank God I had no injuries. It's already 1:15.
   It took me five minutes to get back on my bike.  Too bad when I got there he wasn't there its already 1: 35. Am sure he got here by 12:50.
    I messed I rode my bicycle home sadly. I packed my clothes and wore a light green long sleeve shirt with black jeans and my green and black sneakers.
   I ate properly before we left. Am sure mom noticed I was happy. She probably taught I was nervous if not she would have surely asked.
    I finally got into the practice room and wore my costume and jewellery. Then we reharsed in the costume. After Miss. Betty announced a lot of performances it was our turn.
"This group of dancers that are about to come on stage are family members and they are one of the best I have ever seen,  We welcome the Roberts!!!"
   The crowd cheered as we got on stage. He music played and we started dancing, Dawn had a solo in the dance but only her.
    After our dance which was the last it was results and overall the five families in our group section. We came first place.
   My dad is so proud!!!  "Um dad, where's mom?" I asked worried.
"She had to check on Debbie, so she went home since she wasn't feeling to good"
  We took a cab back home were dad taught us how to make African Sloppy Joe!!! It's just a mix of chilli and bread.
   But it is amazing."Dad this is so good" I compliment.
   Dawn calls me to join her tea party. I have to agree besides it's only going to take 20 minutes.
"We welcome you too Princess dawn's princess sugar plums party of the middle east of the house" Dawn said as she carried her doll miss bethany around.
   She actually made real tea and cookies this time around. "Dawn did you make these?" I asked
   "My Butler Mr.Sedrick(My dad) made this" She replied
"Miss Bethany would you like some tea?"
"Oi yes, tea hum hum hum, I do quite fancy that!!!" Then see was laughing trying to sound British.
" Oh my God!! I almost forgot pricess sugar plum is starting in two minutes, let's turn this into a movie party" She said
"Am out" I said
"Pls Stephanie, Oh pls stay and watch!!" She said in a cute manner
"Fine!!" Then we went down stairs and it was starting.
   They showed the beginning song and last episode.
"Princess ivy, your father is here to see you and he doesn't look that happy" he animated butler said.
"Oh, what might he want?" Princess says
  Then at the ends thieves come to capture princess before that her dad said she would never be able to rule the kingdom cause she still has a lot ti learn. She gets annoyed and runs away and a group of robbers come and try to kill her.
  Wow this episode was so long and I have to admit pretty interesting.
   I rush to my room to have a quick nap and I go over to go play with debbie.
"Hey debbie, who's my little princess?"
"Baah baah, loou loou!!!"
  I play with her for like an hour and today is pretty boring. I decide to go to the park with Amy.  Mom said next week sunday grand mom and dad are coming from both families.
      Amy invited Jason over to the park so I was left alone. Then suddenly a slightly tall fair figure walks towards me. It's Josh.
"Hey Stephanie" he says
"Hi, Josh am super sorry, I know I was harsh" he cuts me and says " Stephanie it's not your fault I was being a jerk and I should say sorry not you."
   After he said that he hugged me am so happy he apologized but am really shocked and now we are friends again. I told Josh all about the competitions and we talked about Zoey too and he has a real connection,  Josh had to leave and out of no where Skylar popped out of a bush.
"Ahhh!!" I screamed.
"So I heard your conversation with Josh and I do have to admit, I snoop too much into your business but that's because your like my child I gave birth to but I need to guide you through the jungle" She explained.
"So what do you want to say now? " I said
"Can't you see, Josh likes you and you do too, your just using zoey so she uses her charm to get what he likes, I can ask him if he likes you" she said
"No, now that me and him are good,  I don't want anything to do with that plan plus he might get suspicious and leave me again!!"
"See you  like him that much even if chloe is going to find out you lied to her and Josh could get angry at you for that and you could lose him, so either way you have to lose him. I suggest you tell chloe and you get really close to Josh so that I can ask him and you win both ways plus chloe and hillary are people who forgive very easily because the are nerds or geeks who are not even on the board of popular people and need every body they get to meet cause they can easily loose them" She said
  "You just insulted my friends though it's true but you will give me time to think about it I'll give you feedback later, do you want a smoddie? " I asked.
"Sure but raspberry flavour" she said.
   We talked a lot and she's really nice and she has practically known everything about me. Amy said it's time to go cause it's 8:00 already.
  When I got home I had my bathe ate spaghetti and meat balls and went to bed mainly because am going to see Bella tomorrow. I also invited Josh to come over, Wippy. Good Night