Bella's house

Am thinking so much about what Skylar said, maybe i do like josh but i can't use the power i have write now to get what i want. I'm so confused. Maybe i should just tell the truth cause it always worked in movies.

"Morning Avery!!!!!" Dawn said as she woke me up.

"Don't call me that I don't call you Lynn!!" I said.

   "It's already 10:00 am and we are going to bella's house by twelve remember,  the earlier the better and also you haven't written down all the assignments to give her and you haven't called Josh" She said.

  How come she remember's but I don't? I called Josh and I wrote down all the assignments, then I got ready. I wore a blue longsleeve top with jeans and blue sneakers.

    I went downstairs and made ham sandwiches which are very delicious.

  After eating I showered Debbie and wore her a red dress with leggings and black boots. I then entered mom's van and Josh came over . Thank God,  I was thinking he wouldn't show up.  Dad was just asking him a lot of questions like he was a bad boy who I wanted to date.

                He talked very well with amy but mostly me cause he only knows me. He told me Debbie looked like his little sister named kira. I told him about her lung problems and it's also the same with his sister.

  We finally got to bella's house which is almost like a mansion. Stephanie my name sake (bella's younger sis) opened the door she was so happy to see dawn her bestie.

    I found bella in her room dressing up in a red gown and flip flops. She even added hup earings.

  "Hi bella" I said. She wore her dress and greeted me I introduced her to Josh but Jason (Bella's elder brother) kept leading him to play video games.

     "So is Josh your boyfriend? "Bella asked

"No!!" I said.

"You too seem like a very cute couple and you both seem to like each other very well. He probably likes the same things you like but you don't know it" she said

"Josh is already going to get with Zoey and Chloe likes him and I kinda lied to Chloe that Josh doesn't like anyone and we are just friends" I stated.

'Of course Josh likes someone else, you're the someone else, as I talked to him he didn't look like someone who likes Smarty pants, he lookes and acts like someone who likes miss jokey pants. I have a plan, I can ask Josh if he likes you and you can be very nice to him so you can be together" She said.

Where have I heard this plan? That's right Skylar told me.
"You know this is a bad plan plus Skylar already asked me about this plan and I know you will soon say chloe will be anger at me when she finds the truth and I will lose friends and a boy. Both ways and losing the trust of someone" I said

" But Josh is more important than Chloe or hillary besides I like Josh more than I like them, I mean they are tom boys and they don't like dresses, are they even human" She said

"Friendship is more important than relationship plus what if he doesn't like me in that way, I will lose everything" I stated

"Scratch that of, me and Skylar have stated this, your still using them because we are not there and once we come I know your going to ditch them both" she explained

"Well I guess you're right but give me time" I said then I handed her the assignments.

"Homework, No and more will come cause am resuming next week Wednesday. No way." She whined

"Whine all you want, your dad already knows you will have projects so just do them" I suggested.

  She still Whined much then her dad said we are going out to have some fun. I already knew that. I carried my swim trunk and even brought for Josh in case he forgets to bring.

"So how does Skylar know you like Josh" Bella asked

"Well cause she's some cool girl who is very observant and she kinda is everywhere i am, she even said she's my mum and stuff stuff. She's the better version of Shana Mark plus she only follows people she knows" i said.

"That's great let me get ready" she said

  Bella wore her shoes and I did her make up. Then we entered two cars and left since Jason can drive and he is turning seventeen he drove the children to the most famous Hollywood arena. You get to act and see celebrities. Bella's dad took the boys to go watch a game while the moms are at the spar. I met Zayn Malik and talked to him and I have a video and photo to prove it.

Not many people know about this place but we are lucky to even know. After that me and the girls plus debbie went to the ice rink. Since Smaller Stephanie and Dawn wanted to watch princess sugar plum return of the egg lot. We told them to hold debbie. This is our first time of ice skating so we are really horrible but after a few tries you'll get the hang of it. My butt is really cold.

  We changed our wet clothes and went to the beach and am going to try surfing, I've never done it before but it's worth a try I drank a lot of sea water. But I could have done worse. We finally got back to the beach and ate.

"So Bella what was more hilarious, amy falling down on ice or water? " I asked

"She falling down in ice is way more fun than anything I've seen cause she's always like "cold, cold"

  She answered. We changed and went to play games in a nearby place. I played basketball for the first time and me and bella got the second highest score. Then we played a dancing game and rode on the chu-chu train.

   Then we watched a movie. Not really sure but I think it's Marvel Avengers or Quardians of the Qalaxy volume 2.

  "So Josh how was the basketball game?" I asked.

"It was great and I got to thank you for inviting me" he said

"Don't mention it your my friend? " I said.

We dropped Josh by his house and his mom thanked us for the wonderful day even though she wasn't technically there but anyway, we then returned home, filled and happy but debbie was a little aggressive. I showered her and carried her to bed. Today was a heavy day and we are going to church tomorrow.

   I wish Zoey was there to see Zayn Malik and Taylor Swift. I'll inform though she might be a little sleepy.
I got to bed and closed my eyes thinking about what Skylar and Bella said . Could it be true. Do I like Josh more than a friend?. I highly doubt it. I would never betray Zoey by liking the guy she already claimed and I don't want to hurt her feelings cause this might be her chance to finally get over Matthew. Think about it tomorrow. Even though i said i like him I'm not sure.