I Guess it wasn't that bad

I got better after i slept. I finally relaxed, but kinda still nervous about talking to Josh. Now that am absolutely sure i like him, it's gonna be harder pretending that i want him and zoey to date.

I wear a yellow sundress with brown sandals, and i put my hair on a ponytail.

I hop downstairs and greet mom and dad. Dad says he's happy I'm okay. I tell him, I just had one of those moments.

*****

Once i get out of the car, i start feeling a little worried. But i don't let that stop me.

I walk over to Josh, who is sitting on the bench talking to Chloe and Hillary.

"Hey stephy" He hugs me and i try my best not think to much about that. I mean it's just a friendly hug, nothing more.

"Are you feeling better ?" He says loud enough for only us to hear.

"Yeah, never been better" I tell him with the biggest smile i can make.

"Mind telling me what was wrong yesterday " He asks with a serious look on his face.

"You know, just girls stuff " i lie to him and he just chuckles. Best thing to hear.

"Em.. Guys" i say getting their attention. " Josh has something he'll like to tell you" Am so regretting it.

"I do" He says and i nudge him, hinting him on what I'm talking about." Oh ! I do" he adds " Just wanted to say  that.. I and Zoey are..um dating" It hurts even more the second time. I tell myself not to cry but it's hard when the tears just wanna come out your eyes.

I look at the sky to prevent myself from crying. When i look at Chloe, i see she has water in her eyes and Josh has this beliwered look on his face.

"Chloe what's wrong?" Josh Looks so beliwered.

"Your dating Zoey" he nods and she just got walks away with Hillary in deep persuit.

"What did i do wrong ?" That is a very stupid question to ask.

"Chloe likes you. In more than a friend way" i blurt out in a duh tone.

"Then why did you tell me to tell her" He asks getting pissed off at the moment.

"I don't know. OK"  I lie. "She was gonna figure it out anyway. It was best to tell her sooner, so she could forget you " It's as if am not talking about chloe.

He face calms down and when he looks up into my eyes, he looks angry.

"Why are you crying stephy ?" He says whipping the tear on my cheek. His warm hands feel so good on my skin. "Don't tell me you like me too " He says in a tone stating he'll be pissed if i was.

I remove his hand from my face and walk to class. Ignoring his calls for me.

His saying it as if i told my heart 'hey heart go fall in love with Josh even though he will never like you in that way' I just can pretend like i'm okay and cherry when i just want the ground to eat me.

Love  never turns out the way you want it too and it's so annoying how your heart decides to go do the impossible.

****

I ignore Josh, and chloe and Hillary don't even talk to me and i can't just be asked with that.

When i get home, i rush upstairs and let all the tears come out. Why do i even like josh in that way?. I barely know him.

I clean up my tears and head downstairs to go eat wake pops.

"Why the sad face?" Mom asks as she cleans the dishes.