Chapter 4

I was a blushing mess.

Hobi noticed that I was a little bit uncomfortable so he took me to the kitchen.

"Why are you so red?" He laughed.

"I don't like the way they were looking at me..." I said.

"Oh. Don't mind them... It just... You look really hot in that dress."

"W-what?"

"I'm just kidding hahahha"

"Oh ok. I hope you're not a pervert..."

"Soni, I'm a boy... Of course I'm going to be a pervert sometimes." He giggled. "I'm just kidding."

Urgh... Great.

"Anyways, let's talk about your tasks. You have to wake up every day at 6 am to cook us breakfast, you have to clean our clothes and our rooms, you have to take care of the garden, and you have to feed our birds. You can only go to bed when someone says to. Did you get it?"

"Yeah..."

"Good. Can you cook us lunch so we can see what you can do?"

"Of course. Any of you is vegetarian?"

"Actually, Yoongi is. How did you remember to ask that?"

"Well, Suran is vegetarian and sometimes I cooked dinner in her house so I remembered to ask."

"Ah... You're so smart, Soni." He smiled.

He left the kitchen and walked to living room again.

Ok. I have to cook something good now.

I was 'having fun' while cooking so I started to sing a song that I really like called "Butterfly" by my favourite kpop group BTS.

"I didn't know you could sing!"

I jumped a little because I was not expecting someone to be behind me nor hear me sing.

I turned around to see Jungkook smiling at me.

"O-oh... I'm sorry I didn't want to disturb you."

"What are you talking about? I could hear you sing all day long." He showed me his bunny smile.

I blushed and thanked him. He was about to grab an apple to eat but I grabbed his wrist to stop him.

"No no lunch is almost ready."

Then, I realized I was still holding is wrist. I let his hand go and laugh awkwardly and I blushed (even more).

--------.--------.--------.--------.--------

They are now in the dinning room eating what I cooked and I have to stand in the corner with the other maids, in case the boys need something. I'm staring at them to see if they're liking the food or not. I'm so nervous!

"Who made the food?" Namjoon asked to one of the maids.

"It was Soni, sir."

"Wow! It's so good! It's even better than Jin's food!" He said.

"Well... It's pretty good actually, but nothing is better than my food!" Jin said confidently.

They laugh and Jimin smiled to me. I smiled back. I was happy that they liked and even Yoongi gave me a thumbs up!

--------.--------.--------.--------.--------

They all finished eating and I was cleaning the dishes with another maid. I didn't get the time to talk to them yet... I want to get to know them so we can be more comfortable around each other.

"Hi... My name is Soni... What's your name?"

She looked at me and smiled.

"My name is Mina. How old are you?"

"I'm 18. And you?"

"I'm 32."

"What?! You look so much younger!" She laughed.

"Ah... I get that a lot, gladly. So, why did you start working here?"

"I want to have my own money and I want to be independent so Hobi gave me this opportunity."

"Who's Hobi?" She asked.

"Oh. Hobi is Hoseok, but since we are bestfriends I gave him this cute nickname."

"Ah right, but you shouldn't call him like that in here... At least when you are working or when his parents are at home. You have to look professional."

"Ok... I'll try my best."

We finally cleaned all the dishes and Mina told me that Mr and Mrs Young (the boys parents) are coming only to dinner because they are at work. They're company is one of the biggest here in Korea so they probably work a lot.

I was cleaning the shelves in the living room because nobody was there so I can be more relaxed. One of the books fell on the ground and I bent over to grab it.

"Nice view."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who said that?! Hihi I know...
Please support this story and thank you for read it ❤

-Mari :*