Chapter 33

"If this is so funny for you, why don't you call your sisters... And why didn't you even tell me you had sisters?!"

"You talk to much, bitch! But actually you had a nice idea." She walked out of the room.

This room was filled with inflammable things, one of them being wood.

I spread some of the wood things in the room so the fire wound reach more parts of the house.

I went to check the door that leads to the backyard to see if I could escape from there, but it was locked. So I looked carefully around to see if I had other options.

The window that Eunha opened was small, but big enough for me to fit there.

I could escape in that exact moment, but I choose to stay and burn the house, because if I ran on that moment they would just come after me again. So it's better if I kill them.

When they came back, I was already on the corner of the room again.

"I'm back with all of the sisters. Don't you feel honored?" Suran asked me.

Yeah, sure.

"Okay. Let's begin this, for real this time." All of them were next to each other to watch me suffer. They had grins and smirks on their faces.

I had already put one of the matches burning  under the wooden table so it was a matter of time for that place to burn.

They didn't notice, tho.

Suran walked in my direction and pointed the gun to my leg.

I just had to wait a little bit more for the fire to start...

Come on... Just a little bit...

BANG

She shot me right on my left leg.

Then on my left arm.

When she was about to shoot me again, the fire started to grow bigger and bigger.

They all started to panic and I took the chance to burn the rest of the wood that was in the room and I broke the handle on both of the doors (the one that leads to the interior of the house and the one that leads to the backyard) so they couldn't open them and run.

"You bitch! What did you do?!"

I tried to run to the window, but because of the pain in my arm and leg, I couldn't be fast.

The flames were starting to get bigger so I couldn't see them very well.

Everyone was coughing and I was almost reaching the window.

"You aren't going anywhere!" Jisoo shouted whilst picking the gun from Suran's hand and pointing at me.

Because the doors were only impossible to open from inside the room, someone opened the door from outside and closed it again. After that the person shouted. "NO!"

When I heard the sound of the trigger I covered my ears waiting for the bullet to kill me.

But it didn't happen.

The person that came from outside was now lying on the floor, right in front of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Double update to make it up for the wait!

Thank you for read ❤

-Mari :*