NOVA.

NOVA.
[ SUMMARY ]
❝ WE'RE NOT ALONE IN
THIS UNIVERSE. ❞

     Beyond the stars, as far as the eye can take you, lies vast concepts of reality within one universe

     Beyond the stars, as far as the eye can take you, lies vast concepts of reality within one universe. Billions of galaxies consist of inhibitors who have as of yet come across with others past the deep void. VENUS ROMERO so happens to belong in the one where homo sapiens can posses a genetic trait called the x-gene.

Venus's ability allows her the same abilities as her biological father – Erik Lehnsherr. As an only child to a single mother, the latina grew in the friendly streets of sunny Arizona. She never had difficulty fitting in, even after her mutation surfaced. Until her mother lost the battle against stage four cancer, leaving her with their belongings and the acknowledgment of who was her father.

Nonetheless, Venus soon discovered a school for gifted individuals – people like her. And the journey followed with her crossing paths with her father, who was just as surprised to the news as she once was.

     Now at the age twenty-two, Venus still resigns of the preparatory school and part-time member of the X-Men. All the meanwhile she acknowledges her father trying to win her affection. The villainous actions he continues to make is purely why she refuses to align herself with him.

     To the best of her luck, Venus finds herself perplexing through time and space after unlikely events. And to make matters even worse, she ends up in another concept of reality where mutants don't exist and earth's mightiest heroes are the Avengers.

     And whilst she's dragged into a war against a mad purple titan, she takes an interest on another version of a Maximoff. A tale where a heroine stumbles to discover what it makes a hero and finds an intimacy with a timid brunette.

       She goes by the name: Nova.

STARTED: 11.26.17
ENDED: TBA
STATUS: ONGOING

reminder ▬ this is not polaris, it's my version of my own character. the oc has her mother's maiden name and won't change it btw. also, based off the comics, it has been recently confirmed the maximoff twins are not magneto's children. so, i am not having fox's peter maximoff apart of the lehnsherr family.

disclaimer ▬ i do not own anything owned by marvel studios, sony, fox or anything affiliated with marvel comics. however, i own my characters and their plots to this story.

warning ▬ this book will include themes such as violence, swearing, possibly sexual content, same sex couple, possibly drug and alcohol usage, blood and possibly deaths.

© 2017 americachavezz