ACT ONE.

NOVA.
[ ACT ONE ]
❝ MUTANT AND PROUD! ❞

     VENUS never had came to the point where she needed to choose between her life or of innocent bystanders

     VENUS never had came to the point where she needed to choose between her life or of innocent bystanders. Until it came down to the young mutant children witnessing the uncontrollable portal created by her dear friend Clarice Ferguson (Blink). The two young students had their hair pulled back by the swirling gush of air forming.

     And the only possibly way it could be stopped would take someone with it, according to the frightened Latina at least. There were plenty of sci-fi eighty films where the suburban boy ends up jumping through time traveling portals to save his city. She came to the realization it would just take her to the other side of the world. Unfortunately, that wasn't exactly what happened. Venus didn't bother glancing at the mutant teachers coming out to witness the commotion in the school's courtyard.

Once she jumped into the dark void, she was met with the fate of floating between time and space. Her eyes felt heavy and her heart sunk from the unreal images popping before her amber eyes. Nova, or specifically Venus, was traveling into another aspect of reality where mutants didn't exist. A reality where the Avengers are earth's mightiest heroes.

[ POST & PRE AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR ]