4

Nico Hiraga

Two hours pass. I still haven't fallen asleep. I feel Tavia twitch and she releases her grip on me rolling to her side , her back facing me. My body grows cold , I pull the covers up to my chin. I roll into my back to look at the ceiling. Tavia starts snoring again, I turn my head to look at her. She looks so precious, I don't understand why she hasn't helped my fall asleep yet, it not like I'm not comfortable with her because I'm more than comfortable.

Letting out a sigh I sit up still looking at her. I lean down to her and put a gentle kiss on her forehead. I slip the covers off me carefully getting out of bed so I don't wake her up. Taking light steps towards her door I reach for the door knob and turn it quietly.

I step out into the hallway softly shutting the door behind me. It's cold and I hug myself. I walk down the hallway to the first door on the left. Violets room. Cracking her door just enough to poke my head through I look inside. She's fast asleep. Good. She's laying on her back with one hand above her head and the other at her side.

The covers are pulled up slightly below her waist. I bite my lip at the sight of the gorgeous girl sleeping in front of me. I quietly walk over to her bed and gently sit down next to her with one leg off the bed.

I lean down placing a kiss on her head.I then run my hand though her hair and place another kiss on her forehead. As I do it tears form and slip down my face. "I miss you so much.. I love you Violet." I whisper to her knowing she can't hear me.

Kissing her on the cheek I stand up to leave. As I'm turning around she grabs my wrist scaring the living hell out of me.

"What are you doing?" She questions me her eyes still closed. " I'm sorry, I shouldn't of been in here. I'm gonna go now." "No." She grips my wrist tighter and opens her eyes. I sit at the end of her bed.

She looks at me nervously. "I really hurt you , I can see that. I'm so sorry.. you have no idea how shitty I feel for it. You don't deserve to be heartbroken, but we can't be together Nico,you can't keep waiting for someone to love you when they don't love you back"

Tears escape her eyes slowly rolling down her face. "Like come on now , you have me over here crying like a little baby." She giggles rubbing her hand down her face sniffling a little.

I laugh at her interlocking my fingers with hers to hold her hands that were moist from her tears. I put my leg over her in order to straddle her.

"Wha.." I stop her by crashing my lips onto hers. I've been waiting to do this for so long. She kisses back passionately grabbing my hair with one of her hands. I lick her bottom lip asking for permission to enter her mouth. She opens it letting her tongue explore my mouth and mine explore hers.Damn she's a good kisser.

Then the kiss ends.And Violet pushes me away.

"Are you mad at me?"  I asked suddenly.

"What? No, of course not" She answered, her voice shaking a little.

"But why have you been ignoring me then?" I said, looking around her room.

"I-I haven't" she said quietly, picking on her fingers.

"Yeah you have, I just want to know what I did wrong. I miss you" I said, looking at her with puppy eyes. She sighed, before taking a deep breath.

"I have been avoiding you because of my feelings towards you" She said, feeling the tears build up.

"What? Do you hate me?" I said, my voice cracking.

"The opposite really. I love you Nico.I have been avoiding you because I know you don't feel the same way. I just didn't want to lose you because my stupid feelings got in the way" she said, tears streaming down her face. She didn't say anything.

"will you ever love me?" I ask.

"I don't think so Nico I've already lost someone I've loved I don't wanna lose you.."

I say goodnight and go back to bed.I thought about what she said the whole night wondering what it meant.