"Just be my girlfriend~ my girlfriend~ my girlfriend~ my girl~"

been bored lately. so I tried listening to my Ipod. I really love how jay park's voice makes me relax with his clean and angelic voice. I couldnt help but to sing a long with my eyes close while sleeping at my arm chair when Erika approached me and took my headphones off, leading me to look at her boringly.

"Hey Azzy! (A/N: Azzy pronounced as Au-ZEE) Lem's been waitin' for you outside. Better meet here. coz .. you know.. he might scream--"

"RAZIELLY MICHELY PARK-EEEEEEEE!!!!" and then there he goes shouting boldy inside my room which causes the eardrums of my classmates to explode A G A I N. *sigh*

"What do you want Ollemster?" I asked boringly while scratching my left ear and slept again.

"YA! SERIOUSLY?? I ALWAYS COME HERE TO PICK YOU UP SO THAT WE COULD EAT LUNCH TOGETHER!!" he answered while smiling then-- "AND WILL YOU CUT ADDING 'STER' TO MY NAME!? I AM NOT A KID ANYMORE!" " But you are. I'm just returning that creepy feeling when you add 'EEEE' to my FULL NAME. Now will you please let me enjoy my lovey-dovey moment with myself?" he pouted and played with his two thumbs where all the girls watching us were like "AWWWWW" "HE IS SO FREAKING ADORABLE!!" "KYAAAAH SO CUTE!" "WAAAH! Lucky Azzy" Ugh. Oh please~ It's giving me goosebumps when he acts so childish eventhough he NORMALLY DOES NOT DO THAT. *sigh*

I tried to look at him but i shocked me seeing him only half an inch staring at me making our eyes 'eye-to-eyed' . Well, I didnt let him notice any emotions from what I am feeling right now (well, I kinda felt—um, what term do I have to use to make it new? *sigh* yeah. BORING AND NOT INTERESTED) yeah. Basically, I am always bored. *sigh* he smirked and standed straight .. “You know, if you’re trying to ‘DO NOT LET HIM KNOW YOU ARE BORED’ so just look at me with no emotions which is basically LOOKING BORED also well, you failed” I let a small smile and looked at the window boringly “Yeah yeah. You always win. The same old ollemst— uh .. I mean ollem that always win and the same old ollem that can see right through me huh. *sigh*” he looked defeated and made a down face “Tss. You always say that to my face. *sigh*” “Uh. No offense.. but I kinda Imagine some dark and gloomy clouds at your stingy face” After I said that, he grabbed his heart and started acting like some arrow had hit him “Ouchhhh~ Now I looked like a stupid clowns you see in mangas or animes Awtsuu. You’ve been so harsh lately or more like SINCE YOU BEEN BORN *sigh* No wonder you don’t have suitors *sigh* even though There were A LOT but you kept on rejecting them” “ I don’t remember any suitors and moreover I don’t remember anyone approached me since I’m a loner” “Uh-uh~ And there goes the self-proclaimed “LONER” title. Well miss Razielly Michely, you are wrong. Erika just approached you and just thinking about it I AM TALKING TO YOU RIGHT NOW which means I have approached you. So it means there are really are in ‘anyone’ and I am one of the ‘anyone’ and you just can’t remember it or trying to be dumb.” he stated that like in as-a-matter-of-fact way. TSK. dummy dummy dummy. “As I can recall, you and them ( I meant the whole school in ‘them’ ) are NOBODY. So may I please leave coz I thought of eating meat buns right now” I stood and left him.. but there he goes again, tailing at me and starts to nag again but I didn’t bother to look at him nor listen at him. After I bought a big bucket of meat buns and an extra large coke I didn’t bother taking a seat in this school’s unpleasant cafeteria. I do not want my apetite to be ruined by some unpleasant views like flirting high schoolers. Noisy jocks and cheerleaders. Disgusting rich-slash-popular kids. Nagging student council kids. Low-life Bullies trying to give hell in weak geeks and other weak and stupid highschoolers. *sigh* I tried avoiding everyone, I don’t wanna be leveled with those lowlives. I have wealth. I’m considered as the brightest kid in the school in short I have the brains. I can do all. I don’t care about my looks, I dont care about having friends that doesnt give me credits and high grades. All in all, I don’t wanna be contaminated with those viruses and germs. I do not belong with them. I do not belong to someone or something. I therefore clasify myself as a ‘loner’. But not the loser-type of a loner. I am a high class loner. Not that I’m bragging, just being honest. I sat down at my favorite spot here in the rooftop and ate a bun. And a bun. And another bun.. and a bun. To eat the next bun , I must eat this bun! So I ate bu—“HEY!! GIVE MY MEAT BUN BACK!!” he laughed and ate that one precious bun, that stupid ollemster again. Ugh.

--

Hey! Tell me what you think :)

- RahRahDyosaaaa~ <3