13

Hey cuties. Sorry that I haven't uploaded another chapter in about 2 weeks. I was really distracted because I had to do my summer homework but I was too focused on writing chapters. So, I just had to stop for a second. I had to read 600 pages and then do an essay on it. I did the essay in a day and a half so I'm going to start uploading regularly. Love you and thanks for being so patience. 

3 WEEKS LATER

Brianna

fall, new york city

I was scrolling through my phone as Chris' head laid on my chest

I was scrolling through my phone as Chris' head laid on my chest. I used my free hand to run my fingers through his growing hair. His arms were wrapped around my torso. It was fall and the past three weeks, me and Chris got so much closer. He took me on a few dates but I still didn't want to take things to the next step. Last night were one of the dates and when he took me home, he decided to just sleep in for the night. And no, we didn't do anything.

About a week after letting my mom stay in, she somehow gotten a new apartment quickly. We also been getting a little closer, but I kept her in arms length because I still didn't trust her. I finally let Cardi into the game, she was just gonna still shadow me because I knew how dangerous it can be.

I slowly moved myself from his grasp. "Ah fuck." I hissed lowly as my feet touched the cold tiles. I walked into the bathroom that was in my room. I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth. I hopped into the shower to freshen myself up.

By the time I got out the bathroom, Chris was awake and using his phone. "Morning." He told me with his raspy voice. "Good morning." I said back and I reached on the dresser for a bottle of lotion. I placed my leg on top of the bed as I moisturized them.

When I was finished, I went into my closet and put on a large t-shirt that reached the middle of my thighs. When I came back out, I saw Chris getting out of the bed and adjusting his clothes. "I'm gonna go." He said and I nodded my head.

He came over to me and gave me a hug before leaving. I went into Cardi's room and she wasn't there, so I went into the living room and then the kitchen. I remembered that she still decided to work at the hospital. I decided to go and make myself some breakfast.

Chris

After arriving home and taking a shower, I went over inside the fridge to grab some leftovers that I ordered the day before. As I was warming up the leftovers, I heard somebody at the door. So I opened the door and I couldn't believe who I saw standing in front of me. "Justine?" I asked already knowing it was her.

 "Justine?" I asked already knowing it was her