Happiness

Hi! yes i'm back finally after all these months haha alam niyo yung feeling na sobra stressed ka sa school tapos na realize mong may wattpad palang magpapagaan sa dinadala mo? Stress reliever ko talaga ang pagsusulat and I need everyone's help, I'm currently in the state of a mental breakdown ... d'joke. I'm just tired, really tired. Pero here's a chapter for you! 

---

*"Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence."

*"Plenty of people miss their share of happiness, not because they never found it, but because they didn't stop to enjoy it."

*"The true way to render ourselves happy is to love our work and find in it our pleasure."

*"Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better to take things as they come along with patience and equanimity."

*"It is good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good too, to check up once in a while and make sure you haven't lost the things money can't buy."

-----------

5 Simple Rules for Happiness

1. FREE your heart from hatred
2. FREE your mindfor worries
3. Live SIMPLY
4. GIVE More
5. Expect LESS  

------

God bless everyone!