Friendships Broken?

Kaito's POV

The next day Rin called for the first time and asked me if we could be best friends.. I said sure and I went over to her house. I saw Miku and Len were there. They were playing Video games without Rin... They didn't notice me at all. All they were saying was "How did you do that!?" "SECERT..." "How did you beat me!?" "Hehehe" "Booo" "Again!!" And "Use your fire power!!!"

I saw Rin and she said "Hi Kaito!! Wanna go somewhere!? How about sky diving with Len and Miku?" "Sure." I said. "Len,Miku! Were going sky diving wanna come?" Rin said. "YES!!!" They said at the same time. "I beat you that time..." Miku said. "But I beat you last time!!" Len said.

I thought it was hilarious... They seem like the perfect couple to me... I just smiled at them and they looked back confused.

Len's POV

Kaito was smiling at us for some reason and I was confused. So was Miku-chan. I just whispered to her "What's going on with Kaito??" "I don't know but it's scaring me...." She said. "Here we are!! Let's get on! I hope no ones scared of heights!" Rin said I was kind of scared but not as much as Miku.(lol) She was shaking! Also breathing heavy. Rin patted her on the back and said "It's alright Miku! You and Len can go together! Or you wanna be with me?" With this I shooked... "I'll go Len. I don't wanna get in the way with your new friendship!" Miku said.

Rin's POV

"Oh.... Well okay then... I just thought since you always do stuff with me........." I said. I felt TERRIBLE! REALLY BAD! What could I say though? Well we were already there so it was time! Yay! I'm so excited! Me and Kaito were ready to jump of when I saw Miku with Len. I felt not wanted... I was mad at her so I went and told her "I hate you and I always will! Get out of my life!!" As I pushed her down the helicopter. "RIN!! SHE DIDN'T HAVE A PARACHUTE ON!" Said Len