Smallville and Sleep

After her heart to heart with Scott, Malia decided to keep in touch more. Hung out with Liam and Mason. Got closer to Scott and even got back on solid terms with Lydia.
But then nowhere was sweeter than home.
Where an inviting hot bath with her. Easing her tense muscles. The water felt amazing. When she came out of the shower,
she had a guest.
"Scott. Hi. Miss me already?" Malia asked with a cute smile.
"Definitely not." Scott joked.
"Nice. Anything wrong?" Malia asked slipping on underwear. Scott being a gentleman and looking away.
"I had a long day and I'm exhausted." Scott said tiredly.
"Aww. I'm sorry. Wanna crash here?" Malia asked.
"Just for a little bit." Scott said, rubbing his eyes.
"Shoes off." Malia said.
"Mmm. Yes, ma'am." Scott said taking off his shoes.
After Malia pulled on a T-shirt on she grabbed her laptop and crawled into bed.
"Move." Malia said.
"Ask nicely." Scott said.
"Now." Malia said.
Scott rolled his eyes and scootched over.
"How was your day?"
Malia asked.
"Long. I volunteered to assistant coach the Lacrosse team before I leave. Liam is struggling to stay in control.
I...have to prepare for orientation... I'm just...so...tired." Scott said.
"Make yourself comfortable.
I'll just put in my headphones so I don't disturb you." Malia said and scratched his hair.
"Nothing ccould disturb me. But could you scratch my hair again?" Scott asked.
"Happy?" Malia asked doing as he asked.
"Ecstatic. What are you up to?" Scott asked turning his head to look at her laptop.
"Watching old episodes of Smallville." Malia said.
"Really? I used to love that show! What season are you on?" Scott asked.
"Four. Since when do you like this kind of stuff."
Malia asked.
"Since always. Start it up."
They made it to half an episode.
Scott drooling and laying on her chest. Malia with an arm above her head. Snoring.
It might look like a hot mess to other people but to them it felt natural. Like they've been doing for years. Henry saw them. He would freak out but it was Scott. Only Scott.
And they were both fully clothed and dead asleep, so no sexing going on.
So he just took the laptop from her and shut it down.
Leaving the two to sleep.