Bump and Grind In The Night Time

Malia was alone for the night. The house was all hers for the night, so she took advantage of it.
Taking a long hot shower, blasting music and parading naked around the house.
"🎵🎶🎼My miiiind's telling me no. But my body. My boooodddy's telling me yes!" Malia sang as she skated in her room. Dancing and caressing herself. "I don't see nothing wrong. With a little bump and griii__am going to kill you!" Malia yelled as she saw Scott sitting on her bed when she turned on the lights. "What are you doing in my house?" Malia asked.
"I'm always here. Why are you naked, dancing and touching yourself?"
Yeah. Touching Malia is Scott's job. Wait.
"My dad is out for the night so I have the house to myself.
How long were you there?" Malia asked.
"Since you came...came out...
Exited the shower." Scott said.
"Since you're such a stalker, why didn't you just join me?" Malia asked sarcastically.
"I can't tell if you're kidding." Scott said panicking inside.
"Yes. I'm kidding." Malia said all cute and flirty.
"I should go." Scott said.
"It's fine, you freak. Stay." Malia said fetching underwear. Not part of the night's plan but whatever.
"Okay." Scott looked away as she got dressed.
For the rest of the the night they ate junk food talked and played C.O.D on her Xbox.
Things were totally platonic and Scott did this.
"You're beautiful."
"Thanks." Malia giggled and did a back flip off the bed.
"Careful." Scott said.
"Well I'm insulted."
Malia said jokingly.
"You're I'm totally out of line." Scott said sarcastically. Then it came. Out of nowhere.
"What?" Scott placed a soft kiss on her. A little longer and Malia kissed back but pulled away. "You__"
"You kissed back." Scott said.
"I did...But why..."
Malia asked shocked.
"You're cute and fun and I wanted to. I didn't plan it, Malia." Scott laughed.
"This is too freaky."
Malia breathed.
"I'll go before it gets more awkward." Scott said.
"Thank you." Malia said.
Scott hooked her pinky finger as he walked away.
Leaving poor Malia in shock.