You meet his family (Ethan)

*THIS IS NOT REAL // NO HATE*

Y/n POV

You were in the car with Ethan on your way to visit his parents. You were very nervous and Ethan could tell. "You will be fine babe" he says eyes still on the road as his hand rests on your thigh. "But what if they don't like me?" You ask fiddling with your hair. "So what if they don't, I love you and so does Gray sooooo... I mean they will anyways, but still..." He pulls into his driveway and gets out to open my door saying "my lady" which makes me giggle. "See that's the smile I want to see" he grabs my hand and turns so we face each other. He looks at me deep in the eyes "You ready.." he asks, I nod and he leans in for a kiss. We walk to the front door and Ethan gets out his keys. The door swings open and his mom runs towards me, embracing me in a hug. "My, you must be y/n, I'm Lisa, Ethan's been talking about you, he said you were pretty but weren't expecting this." She let's go of me and I smile and look at Ethan who is looking at the floor blushing a bit.

"Let me to and find Sean" Lisa walks down the hallway as Ethan comes to me. "See that wasn't too bad, told you they would like you" i smile "Guess so" I reply.

Sean comes down the hallway, kinda glaring at me. I turn to Ethan who is watching his father. "Dad,this is my girlfriend    y/n" He looks up, nods his head and walks to the living room to watch TV. I look at Ethan kinda disappointed, but he takes my hand and takes my upstairs to his and Gray's room. Grayson is sitting on his bed with headphones on, so Ethan goes and jumps on him. "Ouch, seriously bro" he laughs. "Sorry Gray, you remember y/n" Grayson looked at me and gives me a toothy smile. "Hey y/n, what's up"
"Just meeting you family, they are very nice" Grayson smirks and looks at Ethan, who gives him a 'don't' look. "How was our dad" I just stand not really knowing how to respond. "Err quiet but erm nice" Grayson sniggers and Ethan nudges his shoulder. "Sorry y/n, it's just he's is a bit, well, stubborn, good luck" Ethan rolls his eyes and goes "How about we meet Cameron"
"Sounds good" I answer.

Ethan leads me to the front door where Cameron has just arrived from college. She smiles and looks at me, "You must be y/n, Ethan's girlfriend" You nod your head and she comes to hug you. "I sometimes wondered what people find attractive about this idiot" we both laughed. "Hey, I'm standing right here" Ethan moans with his hands on his hips. "Well nice meeting you y/n, I'm just gonna put my stuff away" she walks up the stairs, leaving Ethan and I alone in the hallway.
"I'm just gonna go to the toilet, you can wait in the living room if you want?"
"Okay" I reply. I walk to the living room and sit awkwardly on one of the couches. I pull out my phone and start scrolling through my Instagram, until someone walks in...

Sean, Ethan's dad, sits on the couch opposite and just glares at me. I shuffle in my seat, feeling the heat rising in my face. "So y/n, you are Ethan's girlfriend, right?" I quickly turn off my phone and put my attention on him. "Yes"
"Are you a fan? You gonna leak his address?"
"No I'm not actually a fan. I mean I totally support what he does but we actually met at the TCA's last year, I did YouTube but I have taken a break from it for a while"
(this years rigged awards just pissed me right off)
I just kept smiling politely hoping Ethan will be back any minute. "Why do I have a feeling you just want Ethan for the fame" I just sat shocked. "No,no I love Ethan for himself, whether he was where he is now or not it wouldn't change how I feel for him" He just rolled his eyes and turns back to the TV. My hands began to shake and legs began to fidget. "Trust my Mr.Dolan, it will never be my intention to just have Ethan for the fame, I do truly love him." He just ignores me. And I began to panic. I knew he wouldn't like me.

Ethan finally comes back from the toilet and senses the awkward tension in the air. I look at him yet again in disappointment and back to his father who sat focused on the TV not even looking at me. I can see Ethan's jaw clenched "Dad??" His dad turns to face Ethan with a smile. "Alright Bud" "Why can't you just give y/n a chance, I have actually found someone who I think is perfect for me and you always try to ruin it." His dad looks down, then at me. "I'm just trying to protect you Ethan."
"Well dad I'm 17, I think I can protect myself"
Ethan takes my hand and walks to the door be for his dad mutters. "Obviously not, look at her" I look down at my feet and my eyes start filling up with tears. Ethan grew angry "Don't expect me home tonight dad" he shouts.
"Ethan.."
"No dad you disgust me"