You go on tour with the twins (E and Gray)

Y/n POV
<30 mins till the show>

"Are you sure you don't want to wait backstage, you know how wild it can get out there?" Grayson asks.

I shook my head. "I came with you for the full Dolan Twin experience, you will see me in the front screaming for you" we both begin to laugh. As Ethan walks in, "Well y/n, if you want front row you better get moving cause there are a bunch of fans who are gonna want to be there too" he smiles. I run to give E and Gray a hug as I wished them both 'Good Luck' for tonight's show.

I begin to make my way to the stage, I stand next to the railings, waiting for the screaming girls to sprint through the door. And it didn't take long, the arena began to fill up, and impatient girls were pushing and shoving to get to the front. We all waited about 20 minutes before the lights started to dim, the screams were deafening and I started to doubt wether I should've stayed backstage like they said. Well it's too late now. The speakers started blaring 5,4,3,2,1, and the twins jumped out, the smiles on their faces warmed my heart. I could tell they were both trying to search for me in the crowd, because when Gray spotted me he nudged Ethan to look in my direction.

About 30 minutes into the show, and I was pushed against the metal railings and it started to become painful. Every now and then I would get shoved into the metal and it would jam into my stomach and I would groan in pain. After a while, Grayson began to see how much in pain I was and stood up. Ethan began to look at him in confusion.

"Sorry everyone but we are gonna stop here for a minute, my best friend is getting pushed into the railings and is getting hurt. I am by no means saying that I'm blaming you but I'm gonna get her out and we will carry on with the show in 5 minutes, thanks guys"

He walked in my direction, "You okay y/n?" He picks me up bridal style and carries me backstage. "Yeah my stomach just hurts" I groan. "Well who said you should stay backstage" he mocks. I let out a little laugh as he lays me on the backstage couch. Ethan runs in "Omg y/n are you okay?" I look at him sympathetically "yeah, just in a bit of pain that's all" Gray lifts up my baggy shirt to reveal a load of black bruises covering my stomach. "Well I didn't think it was that bad" I joke. Gray and E looked sad as if it was they're fault I was hurt. "Guys, it was my choice to go out there I should've listened to you, don't blame yourself, now go and kill the rest of the show. Love you guys"

Aahhh this isn't very good but was trying something a bit different😔💞