Telling him your pregnant

Grayson:
Positive. You were waiting for Grayson to come home to tell him the news. Many thoughts crossed you mind. Will he leave? Does he want a baby now? What will I do if he doesn't want it? Your thoughts were interrupted by the opening of your apartment door.
"Hey baby" Grayson called. "I hope you don't mind but I bought Ethan back"
Shit. You run into the living room and politely say hello to Ethan. "Gray do you mind if I can talk to you quickly"
"Right now?" He whined. "Me and Ethan were about to film" You wives him a 'are you serious' look. And he jumps up and follows you to your joint bedroom.

You sat on the edge of your bed, fiddling with your fingers. You grew nervous and Grayson could tell. "Y/n are you okay baby" You look up into his eyes and give him a half smile. "Look I'm just gonna say it cause I don't know if I can wait for Ethan to leave." Grayson looked concerned and sat beside you. "I-I'm... I'm pregnant" Grayson's eyes grew wide and he let out a sigh. Your gaze fell to the ground. "I understand if you don't want to be with me anymore, but if you are not gonna be there for me just please be there for the baby." Grayson looked shocked at what you just said. He picked your head up with his finger. "I'm gonna be a dad" he smiled. "Why would I wanna run away from that?". He pulled you in for a hug. "I love you Gray" you whispered. "I love my babies more" he replied, making you giggle.

Ethan:
Tonight you were planning on telling Ethan about the pregnancy. You knew he wasn't gonna take it very well but it wasn't like it was fully your fault.
You hear the door slam, which made you nervous as you knew Ethan must've had a bad day. You waited for him to come out of the shower and meet you in your bedroom.

Finally the water was turned off and Ethan entered the room in just sweatpants. "Hey babe" you smile. "Hey" he answers. You take a deep breath preparing yourself for the shouting to come. "Erm Ethan.. Can I talk to you about something? it's pretty serious" He turns his attention to you and joins you at the edge of the bed. "Sure baby, what's up?" he asks placing his hand on top of your fidgety ones. "Erm.. well you see... you remember what happened in LA" he smirked at you. "Of course, how could i forget" You can begin to see worry in his face as he is starting to piece together what is happening."Well you see i'm kinda... well i'm kinda pregnant" Ethan looked speechless, and you both just sat in silence.

"We can't have a baby y/n" Ethan mumbles. "We're 17, i've got a fan base who will officially murder me if i was to tell them that we are pregnant now. And thirdly, neither one of us knows how to look after a kid" You we're very surprised over how calm he was being. "But what are we gonna do then?" You ask.
"What are you asking me for?" he snaps. "It's not like i'm the one who is pregnant" you roll your eyes before arguing back. "No Ethan you're right. I am the one who is pregnant not you, but guess what i didn't become pregnant all by myself, so you are partly responsible. Now i don't want to kill my... our baby. So either you grow some balls and help me raise this child the best we possess can, or you can just go!" Ethan looked rather shocked after you just put him in his place. He placed his head in his hands, then got up to storm out the room. "Hey where are you going?" You scream. "Out!" He shouts back before again slamming the door shut. You clambered into the bed pulling the covers over you and cried to yourself. "We are gonna be okay baby"