In the car

Louis's pov

Me Eleanor and grace were getting in the car when I saw Harry and Clara just down the street.

They walked towards us so Eleanor asked Clara if they would like a lift.

" yes obviously you will have to drive Louis " Clara said to me in a sarcastic way

"Well yeah Clara" I added back

While we were having our conversation Grace had fallen asleep.

~There house-same day~

Graces pov

We got home and there was lots of boys eating in the house to welcome us .Louis (my new dad) introduced me to everyone he said " This is uncle Harry and auntie Clara , this is uncle Zayn and auntie Peri , uncle Liam and auntie Daniella and uncle Niall and auntie Barbra. Everyone seemed very nice to me and everyone gave me a present to welcome me to the house.

Later on I asked daddy (louis) "Daddy will you ever hurt me "

Louis replied to me " No of course not darling grace , I will never hurt you or let anyone hurt you.

"Time for bed grace it's getting late why don't I show you to your room " Eleanor asked me

I said back " yes please thank you mummy "

Eleanor's pov

I showed Grace to her room and I think she was pleased with it. The walls were coloured pink and purple. It had lots of posters of celebrity's and louis and the boys and the girls on tours and everything else. Grace loved it I could see it in her beautiful , sparkling blue eyes. Grace feel asleep like all of us.