mystery phone call

????: Don't worry princess it's only going to get worse

Star's POV

I sat there crying for about 2 hours. I was really sad, I knew how much he liked her yet it still surprised me. I knew it was getting late so I decided to go home. I might call mom she might know what to do. When I was there I heard Marco moving around frantically in his room. He is probably getting ready for his date I thought to myself. I went in my room and decided to call mom after I take a nap.

Marco's POV

I saw Star run away crying. I don't know why so I tried to call her but she never answered.

Darn she must have left her phone at home. I think I will ask her after the date. Oh my god the date I forgot about the date I ran home to get ready. When I got there I went to look for my suit. Where is it!! I tried to hurry she would be here in 15 minutes. I heard the door open and close. It was probably Star. I found my suit and got ready. Yes 2 minutes left I did it in time. I went to Star's room to see if she was ok. When I opened the door she was already asleep. Missed my chance.

*DING DONG*

Marco: She's here.

Jackie: Hi marco you ready.

Marco: y-yeah i-

*RING RING*

Marco: wait a sec I need to get that

????: Run

Marco: What?!

????: Run

????: Tell her to run

Marco: Who

????: She is not safe

Marco: Star?

????: Keep her safe

Marco: Why do I need to keep her sa-And he's gone great. I think I need to tell Star about this. She's asleep I will tell her tomorrow.

Jackie: Is everything alright Marco?

Marco: Hopefully

Jackie: Let's go have fun I think you need it.

Marco: Ok i guess

In Marco's mind: I hope it was fake. I mean she could never be in danger.Right? She is a princess of another dimension after all. And who was that and how did they get our number?